+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Extension - Public Policy - Second Round

Santhu7878

Star Member
Aug 6, 2017
Hi Guys,

Did any one receive any communication from IRCC for the second round of PGWP public policy extensions?

My Passport expired and I need to update to get the new work permit. Still waiting for an email from IRCC. Just want to know does anyone get any communication from IRCC?

Vemu

May 15, 2019
Hello. I'm wondering the same thing. And does anyone know if you already got the first public policy extension, do you still qualify for the second one? The most recent one, April/August 2022. I kept waiting for them to give more info in following weeks, they had that same sentence for 4 months, and then there was no additional information. Seems like the only qualification and requirement is when it expires.

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
I just got an email today about the second round which says for me to upload a copy of my new passport. But could not figure it out where to upload it, no option available on my GC Key account.

mosunnnn

Sep 12, 2020
Hi @
I just got an email today about the second round which says for me to upload a copy of my new passport. But could not figure it out where to upload it, no option available on my GC Key account.
Hi Laveena, did you find a way to upload your passport? If so, could you share the process? thank you

Lavenaa

Dec 8, 2021
Hi @

Hi Laveena, did you find a way to upload your passport? If so, could you share the process? thank you
Hey yes, was able to figure it out yesterday. Once you log in to your GC key account, on the homepage go to the bottom and you should see a link for the PGWP to update passport/address