+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP employment details

RussellCat

May 3, 2019
Hi,
I have just graduated and I had 2 co-op work placements as part of my studies (unpaid).
When filling out my PGWP form, under employment of the past 10 years - Can/should I include those co-ops?

thanks

shaheer_01

May 17, 2020
In the employment section you only need to put in any full time jobs you've done in the past 10 years. So yes, you should include the co-op jobs. Any other part-time jobs are not required.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
In the employment section you only need to put in any full time jobs you've done in the past 10 years. So yes, you should include the co-op jobs. Any other part-time jobs are not required.
My understanding is you need to include part time jobs and dont leave space in any period. Can you cite any guidelines that requires not to mention part time job in employment history?

shaheer_01

May 17, 2020
My understanding is you need to include part time jobs and dont leave space in any period. Can you cite any guidelines that requires not to mention part time job in employment history?
You can look up videos make by University of Alberta on how to fill out the form for the PGWP application. Also there are several other universities who have published documents online instructing the same such as Laurentian and Dalhousie University.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You can look up videos make by University of Alberta on how to fill out the form for the PGWP application. Also there are several other universities who have published documents online instructing the same such as Laurentian and Dalhousie University.
To avoid any delay, leave no space in your employment history for the last 10yrs that include both part time and periods you are unemployed. for co-op your DLI is your employer

Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo