+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Documents required , Check list, Do's and Don't ?

NAYEEM549

Feb 14, 2017
I have currently finished my one year Post Graduate Program from Ontario .
Now I wished to apply for Post Graduate Work Permit as I hold few years of work experience from India.
As per my knowledge I came to know that following documents are required
1. Form IMM5710 ( Application to change Conditions,Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker).
2. Passport copy of all pages in one PDF file.
3. Digital Photo
4. Completion of Studies Letter.

Now I would like to know that
1. Completion of studies letter should be a "Transcripts" or "letter" issued by college stating I have completed all the requirements needed to graduate from course?
2.Any documents required other than from 1 to 4 mentioned above.

Please reply...thanks...

rajwinder111

Mar 1, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NAYEEM549 said:
Now I wished to apply for Post Graduate Work Permit as I hold few years of work experience from India.
1. Form IMM5710 ( Application to change Conditions,Extend my Stay or Remain in Canada as a Worker).
3. Digital Photo

1. Completion of studies letter should be a "Transcripts" or "letter" issued by college stating I have completed all the requirements needed to graduate from course?

Please reply...thanks...
If you send online application it will be way faster than paper. Also tells you there which documents you need for pgwp . I think letter from school should be fine plus study permit

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

NAYEEM549 said:
3. Digital Photo

Please reply...thanks...

1. You must attach both final transcripts and a letter of graduation (not diploma/degree).

Parker97

Apr 4, 2018
Hi,

1. You must attach both final transcripts and a letter of graduation (not diploma/degree).
Hi. If someone just graduated 2 years of College and did not go to College 1 semester after semester Off too. Then if he/she provides Transcripts then what will happen?

Is there any chance to get a PGWP with Submision Letter pls help

JaskiratSINGH123

Sep 10, 2018
I didnot uploaded my studypermit because there is no option for that but my friends are now study permit needs to be uploaded can sme body tell I m worried now

Reshmi Annie Jose

Jun 24, 2017
I didnot uploaded my studypermit because there is no option for that but my friends are now study permit needs to be uploaded can sme body tell I m worried now
It is okay.because you already provided UCI number and other information on your study permit while applying. I didn't upload it either and I got my work permit yesterday.