+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Delay

Nov 7, 2015
Greetings,

I applied for a PGWP in May of 2015 and it is still in process well beyond the processing time window at this point. In speaking with CIC, I was told the delay was due to "document verification." I met all of the eligibility requirements for it and my documents were accurate. That said, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced a similar delay and if so what was the outcome? In addition, Does anyone know if you're able to reapply for a PGWP should it be rejected for having an error that doesn't include a problem with eligibility?

I'm just trying to get a game plan in place should it be rejected for unforeseen circumstances as I'm a parent which adds to the stress of not knowing what's up. Thanks in advance!

seshadrr

Feb 9, 2016
Hello

I have applied for PGWP on May7, 2015 and i still didnt receive yet. I called up several times to check with my application every time they said its in process and you should wait. I said like my friends received PGWP who applied later than me i.e, people applied on august. But they replied like every application is different. Now, When i called last month they said my PGWP was approved but when i checked in online (CIC Account) It was still the same.
Application status: Open
Final Decision: Not Started

I asked them the same. But, they said it has been approved and they will deliver to you soon. Did the same thing happened with anyone? Delay in getting PGWP document even after get Approved. Please anyone reply me

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hello
I was following up with your post. I know this is might be little late but unfortunately, I am in sane scenario and waiting for about 6 months now.
Would you be able to tell me, when did you get response back from CIC. Thanks for your help in advance.

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hello
I was following up with your post. I know this is might be little late but unfortunately, I am in sane scenario and waiting for about 6 months now.
Would you be able to tell me, when did you get response back from CIC. Thanks for your help in advance.

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hello

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hello there,
How are you?
I understand that, your post was about 2 years old now but I am in same situation waiting For my PGWP applied on May4th, 2019 and still waiting on the decision made. Please let me know, how was your experience- How did you managed to wait or reapply?
Looking forward for your reply!
Thanks

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Hello
I was following up with your application, would you be able to let me know, how long exactly you have to wait for your PGWP and When did they reach a decision?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hello
I was following up with your application, would you be able to let me know, how long exactly you have to wait for your PGWP and When did they reach a decision?
Was your application transferred ?

Navreet030

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Yes
My file was transferred to Edmonton IRCC office but not local office, as I’m from Ontario.
Please let me know what can I do about you?