+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP concerns

shawarma30

May 26, 2022
I have recently completed the course load for my degree and about to apply for my PGWP. Winter 2022 was my last semester where I was a full time student at my DLI. During fall 2021 I was taking 2 courses at my DLI and taking one transfer course from another university. I didn't know there was a requirement that I have to be full time student in all semesters to be eligible for pgwp. In my transcript it shows one course under transfer in that semester along with the other 2 courses taken at DLI. Will my application be rejected because of this? I was doing a full time course load but not all from my DLI. What should I do to explain this and address this situation?

liasova1

May 27, 2022
Hi, I am in a similar situation but I studied part time for 2 semesters during my 5 year programme.

I submitted my PGWP application this week and my application is being processed. I provided a letter of explanation together with my application and I'm hoping that it will be approved. We can keep each other posted on the status of our application.