+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP -Completion letter or Explanation letter request

Jassika

Feb 21, 2019
Hello all friends on this forum, Please help me!!

I completed my 2 years post secondary diploma of legal assistant in April 2019 and I received official transcripts & diploma from my DLI.

I don’t have a completion letter because I took an unauthorized break (unofficial) in May 2017 which I did not know at that time that it is unofficial and I will not get the completion letter.

Then I applied for PGWP in May 2019 and now IRCC has requested me to submit the completion letter or explanation letter.

So, what do I do now ?

If my PGWP application is refused, and I attend another program, will I be eligible to get PGWP again??

PLEASE POST YOUR SUGGESTIONS FOR EXPLANATION LETTER ASAP. I ONLY HAVE TIME TO REPLY BEFORE JULY 10, 2019.

Last edited:

hkang12

May 7, 2019
If you have completed your courses no one can stop you form getting your completion letter. i will cost you a-lot to take another course and apply for pgwp again best option ask your college to give you letter. it is your right to get completion letter

Jassika

Feb 21, 2019
If you have completed your courses no one can stop you form getting your completion letter. i will cost you a-lot to take another course and apply for pgwp again best option ask your college to give you letter. it is your right to get completion letter
Hi
Thank you for reply
Please note that I have taken an unauthorized break in May 2017 That’s why I can’t get the completion letter. I am not eligible to get that.

Please advise what can I explain in the explanation letter .
Please reply asap.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
But you complete the course how can they refuse to give you a completion letter? Since you took an unnoficial break you are not elligable for PGWP but that is another story.

Yes you can apply again if you do a new course.