+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP at the border

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
Hello friends,

I received my accomplishment letter from Uof M yesterday but after trying several times online there is a match error in CIC site. So, it is ok if I go to the border and ask for my PGWP along with my family, since they have been living here in Canada with me.

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
Hi, the match error is about my son date of birth. Although I set year -month- day correctly but when I try to upload his form there is a message that his date of birth does not match. Also the CIC web site asked to correct it and when I return to my son's DOB there is the correct date, so this is a back and forward issue :(

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
I don't quite understand. So you put your son's DOB in the form and hit save it saves it correctly. But when you try to upload the form it says it's incorrect? What is it basing the incorrect DOB judgement on? Have you tried saving it, closing it and then going back into it before uploading? After doping this, is it correct on the form or incorrect? May just be a saving issue? Is there anywhere else on any of the forms that your sons DOB is on? have a check on the other forms just incase. If his DOB is mentioned in another form, that one may be different.

Perso

Jul 28, 2018
Thank you for your interest. Finally I found what it was about, and it is that the original questionnare is saved and does not accept further changes even if you try to come back. I just delete the application from the begining and submit a new one. It seems simple because the system shows the change but it is not saved so that is why it doesn't match. You can change forms but not the very first form. Thank you for your support.