+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP apply for TR for family members?

likelike123

Nov 22, 2022
Hello everyone,

My post-graduate work permit (inside Canada) just approved, along with a spouse open work permit and student permit for my child.

I am now applying the Temporary Resident Visa for re-entry to Canada. I followed the questionnaires, and I have no problem getting to the steps of Temporary Resident Visa.
However, when it comes to applying for family members, the Temporary Resident Visa will not appear. It only gives me the option to apply or extend spouse open work permit or student permit for my child.

Does anyone encounter this problem before?

Thank you!

Apr 26, 2021
Hi
I have work permit after graduation and i am working in walmart as a customer service manager for near 2 years full time. My ielts is overall 6. Speaking 6.30, writing 6, listening 5, reading 5.5. Can i apply for PR? Or i need more score for ielts?

likelike123

Nov 22, 2022
Hi
I have work permit after graduation and i am working in walmart as a customer service manager for near 2 years full time. My ielts is overall 6. Speaking 6.30, writing 6, listening 5, reading 5.5. Can i apply for PR? Or i need more score for ielts?
Hi there, I think the best chance you have for PR currently is apply through PNP as the EE score is relatively high.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi
How did you get a study permit with those IELTS scores? You need to look at your scores and see what immigration program is most suitable. Where you are currently living will be a factor.

Yagnavel

Nov 18, 2022
Hello everyone,

My post-graduate work permit (inside Canada) just approved, along with a spouse open work permit and student permit for my child.

I am now applying the Temporary Resident Visa for re-entry to Canada. I followed the questionnaires, and I have no problem getting to the steps of Temporary Resident Visa.
However, when it comes to applying for family members, the Temporary Resident Visa will not appear. It only gives me the option to apply or extend spouse open work permit or student permit for my child.

Does anyone encounter this problem before?

Thank you!
Congradulations!

Can you say your timeline? like when did you apply for the PGWP
Also, did you raise webform?
Thanks!