+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP applied on Jan 12, 2022

Khaing Zin Oo

Apr 15, 2019
Hi,

Application Date: Jan 12, 2022

It's still pending for review. Does anyone who applied around that time receive PGWP? I need to apply for TRV to return to my home country. I am thinking to fly in October. As IRCC keeps delaying things, I am not even sure about my plan anymore. After PGWP, I need to apply for TRV, send passport to Ottawa and wait again. Do you know how long it takes to get passport stamped and TRV approved.

Appreciate your help! I really need to go to home to get the documents to apply for PR.

benstephen

Jun 15, 2022
I applied 25th january no update and i apply for gcms note.. received the note yesterday....
it says "RROC Mission Support application pre-check completed"
please what does that means?

Keith IG Stream

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
I applied 25th january no update and i apply for gcms note.. received the note yesterday....
it says "RROC Mission Support application pre-check completed"
please what does that means?
RROC = Rapid Response Operations Center
"The Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC) will provide support for the processing of online applications. All new applications will be processed in cooperation with the responsible migration office. Standard operating procedures have been established between each migration office and the RROC, taking into consideration office- and caseload-specific factors."

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/work-permit.html