+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pgwp applied from india

rajbir76

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
hello
Any sort of adive is appritated

I came back in india in feb 2021 and competed my studies from here in april after that i got stuck because of flight ban , after that i applied my pgwp from india on may 27 and still there is no change in application . i just want to know how long it will take and what are the chances of approval my biometrics is already done but my medical is expired. im really very depressed please hook me up. what should i do please suggest

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi,
I did the same I completed my studies online and applied for PGWP from India in June 2021 . But I completed biometers before 8 months when I applied for a study permit extension.

Presently the processing time from India is increasing so don't know when the application will approve.

Please let me know if you receive any updates.

gamer_9999999

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Hi,
I did the same I completed my studies online and applied for PGWP from India in June 2021 . But I completed biometers before 8 months when I applied for a study permit extension.

Presently the processing time from India is increasing so don't know when the application will approve.

Please let me know if you receive any updates.
Same can I have your number?

Sep 17, 2021
I am having the same issue. No update yet whatsoever, They did not ask for biometrics yet... not sure what to do. Did you guys get any updates on your application?

shortybhavz

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I've applied for PGWP in December 2020 and have not gotten any reply from them yet. This is very frustrating. Comment your number and we can create a whatsapp group. We can let everyone know if there is any update and everyone in this situation can benefit from it.

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
hello
Any sort of adive is appritated

I came back in india in feb 2021 and competed my studies from here in april after that i got stuck because of flight ban , after that i applied my pgwp from india on may 27 and still there is no change in application . i just want to know how long it will take and what are the chances of approval my biometrics is already done but my medical is expired. im really very depressed please hook me up. what should i do please suggest
Hi, any updates on your file? Are you having a valid student TRV?

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi, any updates on your file? Are you having a valid student TRV?
Hi there

Until now no updates.

My student visa is expiring 30th Sep 2021 and I applied for PGWP in July 2021 from India. So my student TRV is valid for 10 days only and my class got finished on July 2021 end as well.

So is it advisable to travel now with 10 days of student Trv visa validity since applied for the PGWP application is from India? Is the border officer can approve the PGWP application

Please let me know anyone traveled like this?

shortybhavz

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi there

Until now no updates.

My student visa is expiring 30th Sep 2021 and I applied for PGWP in July 2021 from India. So my student TRV is valid for 10 days only and my class got finished on July 2021 end as well.

So is it advisable to travel now with 10 days of student Trv visa validity since applied for the PGWP application is from India? Is the border officer can approve the PGWP application

You may be able to travel. Even if your classes have ended and you applied for PGWP in July. I am not a professional but I have been in the same situation. By the time I figured everything out, my visa expired and I could not go. Hence I am saying, you may be able to go. Please consult a professional immigration consultant to discuss your case in detail.

Go here and enter the city you live and it will tell you if there are any immigration consultants in your city.
https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
You may be able to travel. Even if your classes have ended and you applied for PGWP in July. I am not a professional but I have been in the same situation. By the time I figured everything out, my visa expired and I could not go. Hence I am saying, you may be able to go. Please consult a professional immigration consultant to discuss your case in detail.

Go here and enter the city you live and it will tell you if there are any immigration consultants in your city.
https://iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/
thanks noted..

AlbertaExpress

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I think you can travel as
Hi there

Until now no updates.

If you are able to go to Canada immediately, I will recommend that you do so since you still have a few more days before your visa expires. However, pls read this IRCC page below to decide what best suits you.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/after-graduation/apply.html

Alphy121

Apr 1, 2021
Hi there

Until now no updates.

Consult with immigration consultant for suggestions and when I was in this position, they suggested not to travel.

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hello guys,

Just want to update you I received the passport request for PGWP applied from India on June 2021.

I hope most might you guys also received the result in this group.