+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pgwp applied from India

mrafiuddin745

May 25, 2021
Is there anyone who has applied pgwp from India and is still waiting for a decision? I have applied for pgwp online on 29th of January and still waiting for a decision.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Is there anyone who has applied pgwp from India and is still waiting for a decision? I have applied for pgwp online on 29th of January and still waiting for a decision.
what is your expected lengthy of pgwp? With pandemic, It is considered “though” not official as low priority when you apply outside of Canada

mrafiuddin745

May 25, 2021
what is your expected lengthy of pgwp? With pandemic, It is considered “though” not official as low priority when you apply outside of Canada
3years.I have studied 1 year offline course in Canada and had to return to India on an emergency basis and studied second course online.

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Any update on your file
Hi guys
I applied in June 2021 for PGWP from India. But still, my TRV is valid until 30th Sep 2021.
I observed from Jan 2021 you guys are waiting due to the long processing time in this pandemic situation.
Please update if you guys receive any updates.

Alphy121

Apr 1, 2021
Hi guys
I applied in June 2021 for PGWP from India. But still, my TRV is valid until 30th Sep 2021.
I observed from Jan 2021 you guys are waiting due to the long processing time in this pandemic situation.
Please update if you guys receive any updates.
I think you should wait for approval since you applied from India. One guy got approved 2 months ago

thomas06

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
I think you should wait for approval since you applied from India. One guy got approved 2 months ago
Thanks for your reply...
Yes, I cant travel, since my studies got completed by TRV, is valid until 30th Sep 2021. I am waiting for the PGWP application only.
Please let me know the guy got approved did he applied from India? and I hope you also applied from India only.

Alphy121

Apr 1, 2021
Thanks for your reply...
Yes, I cant travel, since my studies got completed by TRV, is valid until 30th Sep 2021. I am waiting for the PGWP application only.
Please let me know the guy got approved did he applied from India? and I hope you also applied from India only.
Yes , I have also applied from India and waiting for approval...it is advisable not to travel since your studies are over and they might ask why are you coming back without permit

Reactions: Naman23

Trishaaa

Nov 20, 2018
I had a question, I am currently in Canada but have to travel to India for emergency. I have finished by studies on 25th of August should I apply for PGWP from within canada and travel to India or should I apply from India only? I am really confused here if someone can help. Thanks!

Naman23

Sep 13, 2021
Yes , I have also applied from India and waiting for approval...it is advisable not to travel since your studies are over and they might ask why are you coming back without permit
I have my student permit and visa active for the next months. My passport stamp says it is ending on nov 30 and my education was completed on aug 30. So i am eligible to travel?

Alphy121

Apr 1, 2021
I had a question, I am currently in Canada but have to travel to India for emergency. I have finished by studies on 25th of August should I apply for PGWP from within canada and travel to India or should I apply from India only? I am really confused here if someone can help. Thanks!
you could apply both ways..if the matter is so important apply from India and you will get pgwp on re entry time or apply from there and wait until you receive it

jenny28865

Sep 14, 2021
Hi,
Anyone received your PGWP from India in recent times? Mine has been processing for 23 weeks and I’m becoming increasingly worried.