+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Applied from India Timeline!

jenny28865

Sep 14, 2021
Mine is same case too. Which state are you from
Pondicherry. But IRCC says that my application is pending with the New Delhi office. Are they keeping applications on hold for some reason? Because it doesn’t seem like there is a huge backlog looking at the number of people who have raised this issue on the forum.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Pondicherry. But IRCC says that my application is pending with the New Delhi office. Are they keeping applications on hold for some reason? Because it doesn’t seem like there is a huge backlog looking at the number of people who have raised this issue on the forum.
Bro, I applied from Jordan on the 28th of January and no medical is required from Jordanians and my biometrics were given years ago. My application is fully complete for 7 months and until now no update. I believe that they do not care about applications outside Canada. They do not want to process our applications.

Alphy121

Apr 1, 2021
I don’t understand why are they delaying the application. Even I have not received medical request yet. Is it advisable to do upfront medical

shortybhavz

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
How did you get to know that your application is pending with the New Delhi visa office? Is there a way of knowing which office is processing the applications?

AniB

Sep 21, 2021
For everyone who is asking, I have received no updates on my case yet. I applied in Dec 2020 and reached till biometrics by Mar 2021. But it has been stuck there ever since.
I applied in Oct'20, have not received any revert yet

Honey7949

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
AINP: June 25, 2015, CIC: January 27,2017
Doc's Request.
January 05, 2017
Nomination.....
January 05, 2017
AOR Received.
March 15, 2017
I applied in Oct'20, have not received any revert yet
My sister applied on October 5th from India. No response yet

Reactions: AniB

jenny28865

Sep 14, 2021
How did you get to know that your application is pending with the New Delhi visa office? Is there a way of knowing which office is processing the applications?
It was mentioned in the response email from IRCC which I received after submitting the webform. They asked me to contact New Delhi, India office for further updates. But that office is not replying to our queries.

Reactions: shortybhavz