+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP application

ashugaba880

Feb 26, 2018
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Category........
As website states that i need either official transcript or copy of transcript from college’s website.
I am confused about that part, should I submit online unofficial transcript’s pdf? Or i should scan and upload official one. Problem is i have to wait for official one but unofficial online version is available on website. Is it fine to upload pdf copy of unofficial transcript?

qweqwe

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
As website states that i need either official transcript or copy of transcript from college’s website.
I am confused about that part, should I submit online unofficial transcript’s pdf? Or i should scan and upload official one. Problem is i have to wait for official one but unofficial online version is available on website. Is it fine to upload pdf copy of unofficial transcript?
You should upload official transcript. Otherwise, they will request you official transcript when they need

ashugaba880

Feb 26, 2018
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Category........
You should upload official transcript. Otherwise, they will request you official transcript when they need
I heard official transcript becomes unoffical when you open it and obviously I have to upload it after opening it so.
and the website states transcript copy from your college’s website so I was confused about that part.