+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Application - July 13 2021

poojithapg

Aug 26, 2021
Hi All, I applied for my PGWP on July 13, 2021. The processing times keep extending. Any help or confidence from people who received it will be helpful. Thank you!

poojithapg

Aug 26, 2021
I have an internship from that requires the PGWP dates to complete my security screening. My joining date is also reliant on it. The current processing is for May 9 to May 15 applications. Can we expect the same timeline for the rest of us?

thaovy99

Jun 26, 2019
Honestly, no one can tell you. No one in this forum works for IRCC and it is unpredictable to say when will you probably receive the decision.

poojithapg

Aug 26, 2021
Thank you! I was not expecting any decision. And, I'm sure people who work for IRCC are not going to be replying in this forum every nth minute. If reviewed carefully, "Any help or confidence from people who received it will be helpful". It was only to sense the processing of people in line.

Last edited:

loo1201

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
01-05-2020
AOR Received.
12-05-2020
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2021
The timelines have been greatly increased in part because of covid as well as work resuming and the workload also has increased.

Neda_shad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi there,

Sorry for the irrelevant question, but I am so confused and devastated!

After submitting my PGWP a couple of days ago, I received a letter stating that I am allowed to work in any occupation with any employer until a decision is made. However, this according to the letter it should be attached to my study permit, which mistakenly has a condition stating I can't work in a childcare (I had submitted my medical tests, it was passed, so it had to be the immigration office mistake, but since I did not want to work with my study permit, I did not request an amendment to remove the condition at that time).

Can I work in a childcare now? (My medical test is still valid, I have submitted it along with my PGWP and I am sure my WP won't have a condition).

Thanks in advance.