+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP application Inquiry

Kollina

Dec 15, 2017
Hi everyone.

I was originally a student in Quebec for one year where I pursued my graduate studies. I had to return back home last August and I'm currently applying for a Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) from outside Canada.

When I was filling in the PGWP application, I noticed that it was very identical to the one tailored for the Study Permit Visa. There are particularly two fields where I'm asked to fill in my expected spending for my stay in Canada and whether or not I maintain an IELTS exam results. Do I have to provide bank statements and a copy of my IELTS exam? Also, the academic IELTS exam that I made for my University expired. Do I need to take a new exam to apply for the PGWP?

Thanks in advance.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
You dont need bank statement or english exams to get PGWP, also dont think there is anything about expenses int he PGWP form so make sure you are filling the correct forms, look for a guide on any Canadian university website.

Kollina

Dec 15, 2017
You dont need bank statement or english exams to get PGWP, also dont think there is anything about expenses int he PGWP form so make sure you are filling the correct forms, look for a guide on any Canadian university website.
Any guides are tailored for students applying inside Canada. I’m applying from abroad..