+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP Application after Travel Restrictions

ronitsharma

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
Hello all,

I am an MBA grad whose study permit is valid till 30th March, 2021. I had come to India for some emergency in December and was planning to go back on 15th March and apply for PGWP from Canada. I already have a job offer.

Now with the recent travel restrictions where you will have to pay $2000 for a 3 day quarantine. Therefore, was thinking to cancel my flight and postpone the travel.

My question is, now that I am in India, I want to apply for PGWP before my study permit expires. Should I apply for it stating that I am applying from "Within Canada"?, as my status in Canada is still 'Student'?
Or I need to apply for the PGWP as "from outside canada"? Is inside/outside concerned with geographic location or your current status in Canada?

If I apply as "Within Canada", i can get my work permit deliver in India through courier once approved.

Let me know what's the best way to apply for PGWP in my case.

ronitsharma

Star Member
Sep 4, 2017
I came to Canada just before my study permit expiration date (14 days before that). Landed and then applied as "from within Canada".
Got approved in 3 months.

Naman23

Sep 13, 2021
I came to Canada just before my study permit expiration date (14 days before that). Landed and then applied as "from within Canada".
Got approved in 3 months.
Hey, where can i contact you? This is urgent. I am flying in 3 weeks.
I am available on instagram @namannewatia and same for facebook as well.
Please reply.

Naman23

Sep 13, 2021
Hello all,

I am an MBA grad whose study permit is valid till 30th March, 2021. I had come to India for some emergency in December and was planning to go back on 15th March and apply for PGWP from Canada. I already have a job offer.

Now with the recent travel restrictions where you will have to pay $2000 for a 3 day quarantine. Therefore, was thinking to cancel my flight and postpone the travel.

My question is, now that I am in India, I want to apply for PGWP before my study permit expires. Should I apply for it stating that I am applying from "Within Canada"?, as my status in Canada is still 'Student'?
Or I need to apply for the PGWP as "from outside canada"? Is inside/outside concerned with geographic location or your current status in Canada?

If I apply as "Within Canada", i can get my work permit deliver in India through courier once approved.

Let me know what's the best way to apply for PGWP in my case.
Hey man. Please get in touch asap. My contact is 8442909635. I am flying in 2 weeks and this is exactly my situation. My facebook and instagram are @namannewatia.

Please help.