+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP and OPEN WORK PERMIT APPLICATION TOGETHER (CURRENT PROCESSING STATUS)

CPratik @Pm

Apr 11, 2020
Hi.
I am currently a student in Canada holding a valid study permit expiring on (November 2020). I started my studies in January and recently graduated in (August 2020). I have applied for my PGWP and my SPOUSE OPEN WORK PERMIT together doing all the necessary process and documentation.

I hold job with a full-time position with NOC code (B) since April 2020. I started working full-time after the colleges closed due to covid, as the government allowed to do so, and have attached all the necessary documents like, (Employment letter, 6 recent Salary slips, marriage proofs, transcripts, graduation letter, my spouse current working documents, our bank statements, affidavits and many more supportive docs)
My spouse is currently in India, as she was not able to apply and travel earlier this year due to COVID. Its been a long time we have been together.

I wish to know if someone has recently got any updates or visa approvals in PGWP, just want to figure out how long do i need to wait for a decision these days due to Covid-19.

If yes. How much time did it take..?
If No. are there any updates recently..?

Response appreciated in advance.

Mann Sandhu

Star Member
May 27, 2018
I applied on 28 june for pgwp and still waiting, I also submitted my husband's open work permit file along with my pgwp application idk how long have to wait more