+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP after St. John's MBA

Priya2014

Mar 31, 2014
Hi,

Does anyone know what is the duration of the Post graduate work permit after MBA from St. John's campus of UNB? The program is 12 months. But is PGWP 1 year or more?

The website has no information on credit hours, etc. Any ex student or somebody else please?

May 31, 2018
H
Hi,

Does anyone know what is the duration of the Post graduate work permit after MBA from St. John's campus of UNB? The program is 12 months. But is PGWP 1 year or more?

The website has no information on credit hours, etc. Any ex student or somebody else please?
Hi priya,
Have you done your MBA from UNB?

kunubal

Jul 15, 2018
My Canada Education Consultant says this 1 yr MBA program from UNB, Saint John is actually of 15 months and Students gets PGWP of 3 years... Can someone please confirm about the duration of PGWP?

I would look ahead to apply soon, appreciate if someone would respond ASAP.

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
I was told that their MBA students HISTORICALLY received 3 years PGWP. Recently, this has changed as some were given 1 year and some for 2 years.

Any UNB Saint John MBA alumni out there, kindly respond?

Mar 26, 2021
I was told that their MBA students HISTORICALLY received 3 years PGWP. Recently, this has changed as some were given 1 year and some for 2 years.

Any UNB Saint John MBA alumni out there, kindly respond?

I have applied for UNB SJ 1 year MBA program for 2021 Sep intake. Is there someone who recently graduated and received 3 years PGWP ?