+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP 2022 Extension email not received

Canadian11

Jun 1, 2016
Hello everyone,

According to new public policy some international students will be able to get their work permit extended.
There are few different categories and I fall in category 1. That my PGWP will expire on or after oct 2022 to Dec 2022.
In this case if everything is up to date we do not have to do anything. Just wait for email from IRCC confirming the address and PP number. And new work permit will be mailed automatically.
However I still haven’t received the mail with address confirmation. Only mail I received is on Aug 10, 2022 is for “interim work authorization”.
Since today is almost mid September.
Do I need to make a new application ? Is anyone else having this issue.
there is lot of contradicting info on IRCC website.

Canadian11

Jun 1, 2016
I have the same issue.
I had chat with someone with similar issue. Also cannot find anyone with similar question or issue on the forum.I’m not sure if we should call IRCC. For now I’m going to wait for a week then probably call IRCC and May be apply for new WP

Vincinzi

Sep 19, 2022
I had chat with someone with similar issue. Also cannot find anyone with similar question or issue on the forum.I’m not sure if we should call IRCC. For now I’m going to wait for a week then probably call IRCC and May be apply for new WP
Hello everyone,

According to new public policy some international students will be able to get their work permit extended.
There are few different categories and I fall in category 1. That my PGWP will expire on or after oct 2022 to Dec 2022.
In this case if everything is up to date we do not have to do anything. Just wait for email from IRCC confirming the address and PP number. And new work permit will be mailed automatically.
However I still haven’t received the mail with address confirmation. Only mail I received is on Aug 10, 2022 is for “interim work authorization”.
Since today is almost mid September.
Do I need to make a new application ? Is anyone else having this issue.
there is lot of contradicting info on IRCC website.
Same issure

lamouren

Nov 26, 2017
I got nothing here, not even "interim work authorization" email and my PGWP gonna be expired in mid Oct.
My immigration lawyer helped me to apply for PGWP three years ago, so is that possible my email will be sent to his email address??