+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGWP; 2 months of unauthorized work prior to first semester

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
If IRCC send a mail concerning fair produceral letter to prove ur self does the person has a higher chance to be granted the visa if he explain well?
No, it means they are checking to make sure they didn't make a mistake before they give 5 year ban for providing fake info.

Nav_deep

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Who is requesting this? Pay stubs are not required for PGWP application.
I know It is not a requirement for PGWP but in last year in 2-3 cases IRCC asked for weekly pay stubs from students , those were the students who did more than 20 hours every week , one of the famous case from Toronto , after that the girl got a deportation order.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I know It is not a requirement for PGWP but in last year in 2-3 cases IRCC asked for weekly pay stubs from students , those were the students who did more than 20 hours every week , one of the famous case from Toronto , after that the girl got a deportation order.
But what led them to ask for those in the first case? There is something on application that alerted them, so just keep things correct.

Nanaboakye10

Jan 14, 2020
They said my bank statement has determined to be fraudulent mean while I have genuine statement it is not fake ... so what should I do they are even delaying me because everything I submit is genuine

Vincentcamb

Jun 23, 2020
I came to Canada February 2019 and my school starts May 2019 but worked 3 weeks before school starts 20-30 hours per week. Do I need to put it on my IMM 5710?

I am now applying for a pgwp and all the work I’ve done for the length of my studies is authorized. In total I have 3 jobs. 2 authorized and 1 that is 3 weeks unauthorized. Someone help before I apply.

pewdiepie

Jan 11, 2021
I came to Canada February 2019 and my school starts May 2019 but worked 3 weeks before school starts 20-30 hours per week. Do I need to put it on my IMM 5710?

I am now applying for a pgwp and all the work I’ve done for the length of my studies is authorized. In total I have 3 jobs. 2 authorized and 1 that is 3 weeks unauthorized. Someone help before I apply.

Did you apply? Got answer?

Jasleen01

Mar 31, 2022

Hey, I would like to know if you applied and got any answer?