+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP-Virtual landing question

S.Z

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Hi folks,
My parents application got approved last month. My dad is principal applicant, currently out of Canada. He mailed his passport to local visa office and got all documents done.
My mom is in Canada, already submitted a virtual landing request few weeks ago, no response yet.
I wonder if my mom would receive a virtual landing confirmation or until my dad landing physically, then she would be issued a landing.
Any folks in the same boat or have any experience, thanks.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi folks,
My parents application got approved last month. My dad is principal applicant, currently out of Canada. He mailed his passport to local visa office and got all documents done.
My mom is in Canada, already submitted a virtual landing request few weeks ago, no response yet.
I wonder if my mom would receive a virtual landing confirmation or until my dad landing physically, then she would be issued a landing.
Your dad needs to land first

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
It will get processed only after your father completes the landing process as hes the primary applicant.

Could you please advise how your mother submitted the virtual landing request and what all did she submit? Did she send a digital photo? Your advise would be Much appreciated.

abcgkr

Mar 18, 2022
Hi folks,

abcgkr

Mar 18, 2022
Hello, How did you send a virtual landing request for your Mum? I also have to send a virtual landing request, am confused as to which office should I send the documents to? Please advise

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, How did you send a virtual landing request for your Mum? I also have to send a virtual landing request, am confused as to which office should I send the documents to? Please advise
Send in a webform to IRCC. Then you need to wait until they respond. It will likely take a month or two. Your father needs to land first if he is the primary applicant before you can request virtual landing. I would attach proof of his landing in the request for the virtual landing for your mother. There are no documents to submit to an office in a virtual landing.

Reactions: Titanium

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
Are you the principle applicant or dependent? In or outside canada?

AzitaMalek

Aug 5, 2022
Hello folks, my mom principal applicant is in Canada, dad the dependent in at home country. I know for mom we can request virtual landing, but what will happen to dad's case? He has visitor visa and can cone to Canada...