+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP Question

expatuae85

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
As what I understood, one of the requirements is a 3 year NOA within the minimum amount required. Last year and this year is for sure more than the minimum required however Im worried coz Im planning to go back to school next year (fall). Its a full time program so Im pretty sure my income would be affected and my NOA for next year which is my last NOA requirement for PGP.
What do you suggest that I do?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
As what I understood, one of the requirements is a 3 year NOA within the minimum amount required. Last year and this year is for sure more than the minimum required however Im worried coz Im planning to go back to school next year (fall). Its a full time program so Im pretty sure my income would be affected and my NOA for next year which is my last NOA requirement for PGP.
What do you suggest that I do?
You have to maintain the minimum levels of income while the application is being processed. One option is to defer going back to school and wait to return to school until your parents application is processed and approved. The second option is to return to school and defer sponsoring your parents until you have finished school, started working and once again meet income requirements for three years in a row. You'll have to pick one or the other.

expatuae85

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
You have to maintain the minimum levels of income while the application is being processed. One option is to defer going back to school and wait to return to school until your parents application is processed and approved. The second option is to return to school and defer sponsoring your parents until you have finished school, started working and once again meet income requirements for three years in a row. You'll have to pick one or the other.
Thank you for the advise