+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

ashfuhrer

Dec 21, 2021
You can just track your progress at vfs online through the tracking id they have provided while submitting your passport. There's no way to reach out to IRCC other than raising a webform. Wait for 1 more week. I believe you should receive your passports by end of this week.
Thanks mate..i got my mothers passport today

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Do we get separate passport request letters/information letters for parents? I see the letter in the inbox for my Father(primary applicant) but my mother's name/UCI is not mentioned anywhere.

while booking the appointment with VFS I see, we have to upload separate passport request letters for both applicants.

Please help.

Regards
Silvi

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Hi All,

Do we get separate passport request letters/information letters for parents? I see the letter in the inbox for my Father(primary applicant) but my mother's name/UCI is not mentioned anywhere.

while booking the appointment with VFS I see, we have to upload separate passport request letters for both applicants.

Please help.

Regards
Silvi
Can u confirm AOR date ?

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Hi Group,
I have applied for my parents PR last year January, they got picked up in 2020 Nov lottery.
The process is almost complete, like medical,police verification is done.
Last update was the file transferred to Mississauga Office . They asked for additional documents like aadhar card and voter ID card,
Which I submitted in December 2021.
It’s been 2 months and there is no update available.
Just wanted to know is there anyone who is in same situation?
Same with me. Additional documents submitted was in November 2021. Complete silence after that.

Reactions: sudeeppanshikar

ashfuhrer

Dec 21, 2021
This my Mother's timeline, hope it helps.
Received Package on 12 Feb 2021
AOR-September 3 2021
Biometric and Medical -September 10 2021
PCC - October 25 2021
PPR - January 12 2022
Passport sent to IRCC - Jan 24 2022
Passport stamped- Feb 23 2022

Reactions: SAKARUN

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Please help.

Regards
Silvi
Can someone please help with my query ?

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
noted..

and ppr rqst - allow a day or two for system to populate - it is normal
Not sure what and why are you asking.
But my question was I got the passport request for my father only and not for my Mother. Is it normal? People get separate Passport request letters for the father and mother or just one for the principal applicant ?

ashfuhrer

Dec 21, 2021
passport stamped with visa untill 29 September 2022. Question is can my mother travel to USA for few months and tgeb land in Canada before September 29 2022?
Beleive should be possible but just checking..

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi All,

Please help.

Regards
Silvi
Hey it was same for me, I received passport request for my dad, my mom details are not there but they mentioned that send passports of primary applicant and dependents. I uploaded the same document for both applicants and paid for 2 way courier service

Reactions: prisha55 and Silvi6

Silvi6

Jan 17, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hey it was same for me, I received passport request for my dad, my mom details are not there but they mentioned that send passports of primary applicant and dependents. I uploaded the same document for both applicants and paid for 2 way courier service
Thanks, a lot :)

jas324

Dec 1, 2020
Urgent Help needed!!!!!!
My Dad is principal applicant and received Medical and Biometrics in Dec 2021. He has developed health condition and I tied to contact CIC for medical and biometric extension. I as sponsor is acting as my parents representative, but in my 1st WebForm communication they asked my detailed information. So i sent my info with note that my parents had included the use of representative form with my name. Last friday, 2nd time their response was, they were not able to find my information hence asked principal applicant to send them consent to use of representative.
This has ended up as complete waste of time since they take 1 month to reply.

1. Question, How do make contact with cic so they can grant 6months of extension so my dad's treatment can be completed.
Also i had called CIC in past before receiving Medical and biometrics just to confirm if the application was accepted and they did ask my information to check i was my parents representative.