+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Fresh2CA

Feb 15, 2022
My mom is in India.. we will be booking the 2 way webform soon... may i know timeline on getting the passport back with visa in India
It is approx 2 weeks. Need to book it online through vfs. Then Bluedart will pick up passports & deliver to Delhi vfs. Then it will be transferred to IRCC Delhi next day & in about 10 days back to the address provided with visa & COPR.
Congratulations

Fresh2CA

Feb 15, 2022
No AOR
Application sent on Feb 6
Medicals in Sept
Additonal docs in Nov
Prearrival and PPR on Feb 17

I remember the PPR used to be requested as Passport Request and the one in my mom's account says Information letter.. is that how you are receiving ?
Correct..

Reactions: sharadsinha

ashfuhrer

Dec 21, 2021
It is approx 2 weeks. Need to book it online through vfs. Then Bluedart will pick up passports & deliver to Delhi vfs. Then it will be transferred to IRCC Delhi next day & in about 10 days back to the address provided with visa & COPR.
Congratulations
I submitted my mothers passport to vfs Delhi on Jan 24 2022 and received by ircc on 28th 2022
No news yet..status says under process..
Is there a way to reach them?

Fresh2CA

Feb 15, 2022
You can just track your progress at vfs online through the tracking id they have provided while submitting your passport. There's no way to reach out to IRCC other than raising a webform. Wait for 1 more week. I believe you should receive your passports by end of this week.

Reactions: ashfuhrer

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi Group,
I have applied for my parents PR last year January, they got picked up in 2020 Nov lottery.
The process is almost complete, like medical,police verification is done.
Last update was the file transferred to Mississauga Office . They asked for additional documents like aadhar card and voter ID card,
Which I submitted in December 2021.
It’s been 2 months and there is no update available.
Just wanted to know is there anyone who is in same situation?

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Hi Group,
I have applied for my parents PR last year January, they got picked up in 2020 Nov lottery.
Last update was the file transferred to Mississauga Office . They asked for additional documents like aadhar card and voter ID card,
I am in the same situation as you. Please check my timeline in the signature below.

Reactions: sudeeppanshikar

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Hi Group,
yes, unfortunately :( a few people shared the same concern. My last submission of documents (PCC) was November 18, nothing since then. Just waiting.

Reactions: sharadsinha

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi Guys, finally received PP request. My parents reside in Coimbatore( Tamilnadu) and closest VFS is in Chennai. Not sure whether we need to travel to Chennai to drop off passports and pickup. I cant find more info in VFS site. Please advise ...Much appreciated TIA

Reactions: SAKARUN

ashfuhrer

Dec 21, 2021
Hi Guys, finally received PP request. My parents reside in Coimbatore( Tamilnadu) and closest VFS is in Chennai. Not sure whether we need to travel to Chennai to drop off passports and pickup. I cant find more info in VFS site. Please advise ...Much appreciated TIA
Congrats..
I sent my mothers passport from Bangalore to Delhi via 2 way courier service..
Pay it online via blue dart..no need to travel

SAKARUN

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Congratulations

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello!

Update for those who are waiting after AOR,
File received on March 8th
AOR Sept 1st
Sponsorship in process Oct 26th
Sponsorship Decision Made Feb 22nd & medical request too.
I requested GCMS notes for sponsor on Feb14 & after a week there’s a decision made for sponsor & request medical request. Finally a good news after 6 months. All the best to those who are waiting.

Reactions: SAKARUN

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Congrats..
I sent my mothers passport from Bangalore to Delhi via 2 way courier service..
Pay it online via blue dart..no need to travel
thank you

But Coimbatore dont have pickup option, I checked in Bluedart