+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Congratulations to everyone who received their PPR!

For the rest of us, it is so nerve wracking to wait for 3-4 months with no news :( I feel so helpless, all the steps are completed (I understand they need to finish eligibility and background check before PPR?) and then it's been almost 4 months for us with not a single message :( I'm so worried every single day. It's not a question, just wanted to share with people who'd understand :) thank you for listening everyone and I'm keeping fingers crossed for all of us :)
I congratulate all those with PPR and positive updates as well. I am in the same shoe with you. No update since the file was moved to my VO. Requested for GCMS note 2ce. One in November and One in January and none has been made available to me yet. I think some VOs are just not moving things along at a good pace.

Reactions: dalsy2

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
I have heard that ordering GCMS notes sometimes helps move the application along, although IRCC has never admitted to anything to this effect.
I doubt that. I requested for GCMS note 2ce already. One in November and One in January and none has been made available to me yet. Really frustrating!

skunkfire

Jan 3, 2022
My parents had their medical exam october last year. My father is healthy. Our only concern at that time is his blood pressure. As per the panel physician my father needs to undergo sputum test for 3 days the following week because they see a little spot or something is blurry on his xray.The result of his sputum test is negative but he still needs to go back to the clinic after 3 months which is january this year to do repeat xray. They even ask us to send his old xray from canada when he visited here 6 years ago just to compare the result. As my father really has no history of tb.
after his repeat xray dated january 14, the doctor said they will submit my fathers medical to the immigration within 10 days.On January 21, cic account updated medical passed and ecas status updated medical received the following day January 22. And today got the medical surveillance undertaking which he needs to present at the port of entry when they land here in canada.
Praying to receive next the pre arrival letter and ppr
Hi how long did you get the sputum test result from st lukes? My dad is in the same situation.

Reactions: Hn1304

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi guys, my father received sms that his decision envelope has been dispatched from visa centre delhi. But in his gckey there is no counterfoil generated for his passport. Is this normal?

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Thank you for sharing. Unfortunately, can't track parents' applications :(

For the initial launch, the tracker will be available for permanent residence applicants in the spouse, partner and dependent child categories.

Reactions: sharadsinha

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Hi guys, my father received sms that his decision envelope has been dispatched from visa centre delhi. But in his gckey there is no counterfoil generated for his passport. Is this normal?
Do you mean you can track the progress of "Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship" by logging in to an account (with GCKey)?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
To my knowledge it is not available for this program, and this type of applications can not be lniked to an account.
Am I wrong?
If it's possible, can you please guide me on how you did it?

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
Hi guys, my father received sms that his decision envelope has been dispatched from visa Centre Delhi. But in his gckey there is no counterfoil generated for his passport. Is this normal?
Hello @swsood1686
my parents also received the message today that their Decision enveloped were dispatched from Delhi VAC center. GC key says Approved and i can see counterfoils generated for both my parents. But i dont see any document there. COPR/Lending Paper where are we suppose to get any idea. Hello Members please advise if any idea

Reactions: swsood1686

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hello @swsood1686
my parents also received the message today that their Decision enveloped were dispatched from Delhi VAC center. GC key says Approved and i can see counterfoils generated for both my parents. But i dont see any document there. COPR/Lending Paper where are we suppose to get any idea. Hello Members please advise if any idea
Thanks for confirming @jnaik. My father received his passport and COPR today. But there is no counterfoil in his gckey account, one reason could be that my mother is here and her virtual landing is not completed yet. Not sure. God knows when she will receive email for virtual landing. I am looking for CPC-Mississauga email id so that I can reach out to them.

In my father's copr, it says dependent accompanying which won't be the case.

Reactions: jnaik

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Do you mean you can track the progress of "Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship" by logging in to an account (with GCKey)?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
To my knowledge it is not available for this program, and this type of applications can not be lniked to an account.
Am I wrong?
If it's possible, can you please guide me on how you did it?
It is only for family class ie child, spouse and PA only but not for PGP yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: sharadsinha

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
Thanks for confirming @jnaik. My father received his passport and COPR today. But there is no counterfoil in his gckey account, one reason could be that my mother is here and her virtual landing is not completed yet. Not sure. God knows when she will receive email for virtual landing. I am looking for CPC-Mississauga email id so that I can reach out to them.

In my father's copr, it says dependent accompanying which won't be the case.
@swsood1686 great news . I think it is okay not to have counter foil updated on Gc Key .does he having counterfoil on his Passport if so then should be good. Yes for the point dependent is accompanying better to check as your mom will not be travelling with dad. But i would suggest call or Web Form is better option than email, as they dotn update this GC key same manner to all. One of friends account did not update with the document review after he submitted is additional requested docs and without that he got PPR today while in my case they updated when they started working on my docs and then PPR so i would say as long as he has COPR and sticker on passport should be good i believe
Thanks and Congratulations for getting through.