Medical, Biometric request- 26 Oct 2021 ,
Biometrics done on 15 November 2021
medical done - 18 December 2021
Additional Doc Requested: 22 Dec
Docs Uploaded - 25 Dec
Pre-Arrival - Jan 13
DM: Feb 5
PPR - ?
Thank you. Today cic account got updated and received medical surveillance undertaking for my father, hopefully the next update will be pre arrival and ppr

Citizen44

Dec 18, 2021
Thank you. Today cic account got updated and received medical surveillance undertaking for my father, hopefully the next update will be pre arrival and ppr
Can you please tell me how was the medical experience? My dad had stent surgery years ago and I am really concnered.

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Can you please tell me how was the medical experience? My dad had stent surgery years ago and I am really concnered.
My parents had their medical exam october last year. My father is healthy. Our only concern at that time is his blood pressure. As per the panel physician my father needs to undergo sputum test for 3 days the following week because they see a little spot or something is blurry on his xray.The result of his sputum test is negative but he still needs to go back to the clinic after 3 months which is january this year to do repeat xray. They even ask us to send his old xray from canada when he visited here 6 years ago just to compare the result. As my father really has no history of tb.
after his repeat xray dated january 14, the doctor said they will submit my fathers medical to the immigration within 10 days.On January 21, cic account updated medical passed and ecas status updated medical received the following day January 22. And today got the medical surveillance undertaking which he needs to present at the port of entry when they land here in canada.
Praying to receive next the pre arrival letter and ppr

Anne21

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
My parents had their medical exam october last year. My father is healthy. Our only concern at that time is his blood pressure. As per the panel physician my father needs to undergo sputum test for 3 days the following week because they see a little spot or something is blurry on his xray.The result of his sputum test is negative but he still needs to go back to the clinic after 3 months which is january this year to do repeat xray. They even ask us to send his old xray from canada when he visited here 6 years ago just to compare the result. As my father really has no history of tb.
after his repeat xray dated january 14, the doctor said they will submit my fathers medical to the immigration within 10 days.On January 21, cic account updated medical passed and ecas status updated medical received the following day January 22. And today got the medical surveillance undertaking which he needs to present at the port of entry when they land here in canada.
Praying to receive next the pre arrival letter and ppr
Hi! Where did your parents go for Medical? St Lukes or IOM?

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Congratulations to everyone who received their PPR!

For the rest of us, it is so nerve wracking to wait for 3-4 months with no news :( I feel so helpless, all the steps are completed (I understand they need to finish eligibility and background check before PPR?) and then it's been almost 4 months for us with not a single message :( I'm so worried every single day. It's not a question, just wanted to share with people who'd understand :) thank you for listening everyone and I'm keeping fingers crossed for all of us :)

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
Congratulations to everyone who received their PPR!

For the rest of us, it is so nerve wracking to wait for 3-4 months with no news :( I feel so helpless, all the steps are completed (I understand they need to finish eligibility and background check before PPR?) and then it's been almost 4 months for us with not a single message :( I'm so worried every single day. It's not a question, just wanted to share with people who'd understand :) thank you for listening everyone and I'm keeping fingers crossed for all of us :)
I have heard that ordering GCMS notes sometimes helps move the application along, although IRCC has never admitted to anything to this effect.

Reactions: dalsy2

droidkar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Hello folks, I haven't still received portal email for virtual landing for my mum. My father who is in India has sent his passport for stamping to vfs.
PPR: Jan 21
Webform for virtual landing raised: jan 21 and Jan 23
Anyone has similar experience or can anyone share any best practice to get portal email?
Hi, I'm in the same situation. My mom is here in Canada as a visitor, and I submitted the web form for virtual lnading on Jan 21.
So far no reaction from IRCC.
And in March my mom's visitor's visa is going to expire.
Do you know what's the process of virtual landing?

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Just an update guys:

PGP2020
Got my parents passports back today, 20 Dec 2021 with visa counterfoil.

Timeline below:
Local Visa Office is CPC-Mississauga
APP Received: 11 Feb 2021
Sponsor In Process: 17 Aug 2021, Approved Letter 10 Sep 2021
AOR Received and Sponsor Decision Made: 03 Sep 2021
Biometrics Request: 03 Sept 2021, Done 13 Sep 2021
Medical Request : 10 Sep 2021, Done 27 Sep 2021, Passed as per GC Key 09 Oct 2021
PR In Process Date: 20 Oct 2021
PCC Request: 27 Oct 2021, uploaded in GC Key same day, updated by IRCC 09 Dec 2021
Background Check done: 09 Dec 2021
Pre-Arrival and Passport Request: 10 Dec 2021
Passports sent to CVAC Manila: 17 Dec 2021
Passports with visa: 20 Dec 2021

ECAS
Sponsorship Application Status: DECISION MADE (APPROVED)
PR Application Status: DECISION MADE (APPROVED)
Hi!
How did you send their passport? thru LBC Express?
and also what is Passport Transmission Fee? do we have to pay that and how much? and
for the appendix B do they need to complete separate forms or just the principal applicant?
sorry i am so confused with the instructions :(

Last edited: