+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
I recieved medical request for my parents today. I have 2 questions around it.
1. My mother's prefilled details have wrong gender. Do I ignore that as typo or get it fixed via webform before going for medical.
2. Request says 30 days to get the test done. So i assume 30 days to get test done and submit the eMedical online. Does it have to be received within 30 days as well ?

Thanks in advance.
My parents took medical exam in Canada. The name had wrong spelling. The doctor updated it when he submitted the medicals online. Panel physician took care of the spelling mistake. He also uploaded the medicals online and we just kept the e-medical document he gave to us as a proof that we did the medicals. You can call the physician to know when he is uploading the test results. I never contacted IRCC using webform to correct the spelling. My parents did physical exam, blood/urine test, and an X-ray the same day and in 3 days the physician uploaded the results.
After the panel physician uploaded the test results, I got medical passed line in approx. 25 days.

Reactions: sbbrampton

rampantbull

Jan 8, 2021
Hi Everyone - I got medical request but it’s only for one parent. My father is primary applicant but I don’t see any request for him. Is that normal or should I be contacting someone?

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
Hi Everyone - I got medical request but it’s only for one parent. My father is primary applicant but I don’t see any request for him. Is that normal or should I be contacting someone?
Has your father done medical for another application recently? Example for Super Visa. If so they might consider recent medical and not ask to get it done again.

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hello!
Anyone who applied in march got any update after AOR. File was received on march 08, AOR Oct 1st,
Sponsorship app in process since Oct26, Biometric updated as it was done while visitor visa.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi folks, quick question, while submitting additional documents like voter id + aadhar for my parents and aadhar + matric cert for myself, I didn't provide an explanation about non-availability of my voter ID is that ok?

natsy

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 4, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb. 18, 2013; OWP: May 2, 2013; AIP: May 20, 2014
Med's Request
LC2: May 20, 2014
Med's Done....
LC2: June 5, 2014; LC2 Docs Rcvd: June 23, 2014; PR approval email: July 21, 2014
Interview........
Aug. 20, 2014
Passport Req..
LC2 PPR: July 21, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 Visa Issued: Oct. 29, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug. 20, 2014
Hello!
Anyone who applied in march got any update after AOR. File was received on march 08, AOR Oct 1st,
Sponsorship app in process since Oct26, Biometric updated as it was done while visitor visa.
application rcvd march 1, aor august, oct rcvd biometrics and medical (1 wk apart), cic asking for police certificate, now waiting for medical result.

Reactions: SandhuHarry

jnaik

Oct 29, 2021
Hi folks, quick question, while submitting additional documents like voter id + aadhar for my parents and aadhar + matric cert for myself, I didn't provide an explanation about non-availability of my voter ID is that ok?
Hello

think you should be fine as you are already providing rest of the documents and if you are Canadian citizen you may not have voter's card which is normal. even I did not send mine. They should be able to understand in my opinion. I have included explanation letter though as any ways i had to provide explanation for different names of my father in diff. documents so with that i mentioned about voter's card. But if you dont have other things to explain non writing for only voter's card should not be an issue. i think.

Reactions: swsood1686

mdhaliwal1

Apr 25, 2019
Hi everyone, I am trying to upload photos to online portal, when I m doing as PDF it’s just fitting to one corner of page or if m doing jpeg it’s only one side of photo as one file. Is there any way to upload both sides in accurate dimensions. These photos were taken at staples.

peter897

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
My ecas status shows decision made and last week, I received letter stating I meet eligibity requirement as a sponsor and my file has been forwarded to Mississuaga Office. I have received request for Biometric, medical but no police clearence certificate. That "eligbility met" letter is asking for all documents, biometrics, medical, PCC, other forms. is that generic? will I get PCC req separately or should I ask my parents from India to get the PCC already? please let me know, i am really confused.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
My ecas status shows decision made and last week, I received letter stating I meet eligibity requirement as a sponsor and my file has been forwarded to Mississuaga Office. I have received request for Biometric, medical but no police clearence certificate. That "eligbility met" letter is asking for all documents, biometrics, medical, PCC, other forms. is that generic? will I get PCC req separately or should I ask my parents from India to get the PCC already? please let me know, i am really confused.
I personally requested PCC once I got the eligibility met letter. Then just submitted it using a web form.

Reactions: SAKARUN