+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
hello everyone
just done medical for my parents yesterday, wondering anyone has any update on PCC request
thanks
Did you receive a sponsorship approval letter? It has PCC listed as one of the document required for processing the application.

nrana01

Nov 15, 2021
we got a similar mail and in our case, the pgp application is only for the mother and none of the indian documents carry mothers name. we are in a fix.
Hi. Do you mind sharing what you did for your situation? I am in similar situation. Mother's name not in any document except old Indian passport and OCI card.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hi folks, as per latest update on PCC request I had raised a webform requesting for extension to submit PCC for my mum who is in Canada on a visitor visa. Today I got an information letter with an extension of 30 days from today. So earlier due date to submit PCC was Nov 26th, and now it is Dec 15th. PCC is in process and I am hoping to receive it before dec 15.

On the other hand, under biometrics in mycic account it still shows "we have not received your finger prints" (biometrics given for TRV already updated in mycic in PR application) i took below steps:
- Webform was raised
- email was also sent but the profile is not yet updated
- called ircc and received email that says if you have given biometrics for a previous application it will be considered for PR application under temporary covid policy
Is there anyone in similar situation? I have read some threads, people saying it will update nearing final decision, I am not sure what else I can do.

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
People who have applied for Indian PCC from Toronto - what’s the actual timeline to receive it after having applied? I’m aware they say it could take 4 to 6 to 8 weeks but was wondering what a realistic expectation is.

It’s crazy to think that few years ago, one could get this done within a day (on an urgent basis at extra cost) so they really can get it processed within a day if they wanted to but not anymore.

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
People who have applied for Indian PCC from Toronto - what’s the actual timeline to receive it after having applied? I’m aware they say it could take 4 to 6 to 8 weeks but was wondering what a realistic expectation is.

It’s crazy to think that few years ago, one could get this done within a day (on an urgent basis at extra cost) so they really can get it processed within a day if they wanted to but not anymore.
i got it within 5 weeks. depends upon processing and police verification at you local police station in India. one need to follow up with local police station as well to get it processed

Reactions: hotsalsa

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
i got it within 5 weeks. depends upon processing and police verification at you local police station in India. one need to follow up with local police station as well to get it processed
Hi, did you opt for BLS to mail it to your address or you picked it up at BLS? If by mail, you got it in mail in 5 weeks?

Gosafecan

Jun 8, 2016
Did you receive a sponsorship approval letter? It has PCC listed as one of the document required for processing the application.
Hello Jadeja thanks for your replybut I couldn't find PCC in document checklist, please tell me the exact name or number of document. One more thing did you already submitted PCC in your case?, Thanks

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
The first applicant ( app rec on Feb 24, 2021 ) of 2020 on the tracking sheet (Shree2020) received PA DM (New Delhi VO) on Nov 15, 2021.
Congratulations, hopefully, it is our turn next.

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Wow okay! Following up with the local police station in India feels like such a stretch. I’m hoping it doesn’t come to that because our particular one is quite urban and responsive. (I hope?)

Opted for home delivery of documents because BLS was like there is no pick-up option available.

We got the PCC request on Nov 10, application submitted on Nov 12 and it has to be uploaded to IRCC by Dec 8.

Might have to let them know with a confirmation receipt close to deadline if PCC isn’t here before that.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hello Jadeja thanks for your replybut I couldn't find PCC in document checklist, please tell me the exact name or number of document. One more thing did you already submitted PCC in your case?, Thanks
It was requested in the sponsorship approval letter. It was not in the document checklist. I already submitted PCC after I got SA (sponsorship approval) letter.
Once you meet the eligibility requirements, you will receive a letter stating that "you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the application for permanent residence for your relative will be processed at "Visa office name". This office was selected based on your relative's home address and the requirements of the immigration and Refugee Protection Act."

This letter will also list the documents required for processing.

There were many documents listed in the letter like Proof of relationship (Sponsor and Principal applicant), proof of relationship (principal applicant and dependent spouse), Passport, CV/resume, travel information, and country specific requirements which I submitted with the application.
It also had police certificate listed as one the required document which I submitted after receiving this letter (sponsorship approval letter).

Reactions: Gosafecan

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi folks, as per latest update on PCC request I had raised a webform requesting for extension to submit PCC for my mum who is in Canada on a visitor visa. Today I got an information letter with an extension of 30 days from today. So earlier due date to submit PCC was Nov 26th, and now it is Dec 15th. PCC is in process and I am hoping to receive it before dec 15.

On the other hand, under biometrics in mycic account it still shows "we have not received your finger prints" (biometrics given for TRV already updated in mycic in PR application) i took below steps:
- Webform was raised
- email was also sent but the profile is not yet updated
- called ircc and received email that says if you have given biometrics for a previous application it will be considered for PR application under temporary covid policy
Is there anyone in similar situation? I have read some threads, people saying it will update nearing final decision, I am not sure what else I can do.
Did you send the remaining documents that were asked? I forgot to provide my mother's maiden name in 0008 but all my documents and her documents have same name which is there on the passport and there is no where mentioned of that maiden name.

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
Its been two weeks since I submitted all the documents asked by IRCC (Aadhar, Voter IDs, PCCs, Birth and Marriage certificates) - but did not hear anything back from IRCC. Are you folks also experiencing similar delays.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
The first applicant ( app rec on Feb 24, 2021 ) of 2020 on the tracking sheet (Shree2020) received PA DM (New Delhi VO) on Nov 15, 2021.
Congratulations, hopefully, it is our turn next.
I hope it is a good news but it looks like a sponsor DM after looking at the timeline. January applicants from same visa office haven’t got anything. Hence, I’m doubtful.

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I hope it is a good news but it looks like a sponsor DM after looking at the timeline. January applicants from same visa office haven’t got anything. Hence, I’m doubtful.
Correct. I wouldn’t get too excited until I start hearing back from a few people who are active on the tracker AND on this forum.