Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
I received similar letter today. It says:
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to Delhi for further processing. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

My concern is that my father is in Canada with me though and will be here visiting with me for some months and I may apply to extend his stay. When I sent his PGP sponsorhip application in Feb 2021, I signed up to act as his representative. I am assuming all future correspondence from CIC to my father will be directly sent to me (the sponsor/representative) via email, and that my father can do medicals, etc here in Canada.

Do I need to notify them that his home address will be in Canada for now? (PS: I used my Canadian home address as his mailing address when I filled the application forms submitted back in February)

Please advise.
I am no expert but letter does say inform if any change in current home address, if initial address for applicant on application was that of Canada then you have nothing to update but if address was of India then you need to update them.
In my case my mom is in Canada and father who is principal applicant is in India.

ravenous071

Jan 2, 2012
I am no expert but letter does say inform if any change in current home address, if initial address for applicant on application was that of Canada then you have nothing to update but if address was of India then you need to update them.
In my case my mom is in Canada and father who is principal applicant is in India.
Thanks for the info.
So for your mom, whose address which is currently in Canada, is CIC also forwarding her application to Delhi also?

marcus_214

Feb 8, 2021
I received a s
I received similar letter today. It says:
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be forwarded to Delhi for further processing. This office was selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

My concern is that my father is in Canada with me though and will be here visiting with me for some months and I may apply to extend his stay. When I sent his PGP sponsorhip application in Feb 2021, I signed up to act as his representative. I am assuming all future correspondence from CIC to my father will be directly sent to me (the sponsor/representative) via email, and that my father can do medicals, etc here in Canada.

Do I need to notify them that his home address will be in Canada for now? (PS: I used my Canadian home address as his mailing address when I filled the application forms submitted back in February)

Please advise.
I received a similar email too but mine is the opposite. My parents were visiting me in Canada for 3 months. Now they’re back in bangladesh. However in the email that I received today it said that “application for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga”.
Now, is this something I need to be worried about or reach out to ircc about? They also got the medical done last week (while still being in canada). The thing I’m worried about it since they’re in Bangladesh they will have to submit their passport at PPR to VFS in Bangladesh! Since their case is now being processed at CPC Mississauga, will that cause any issues? Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks a ton!

skai

Dec 23, 2014
Hi guys, my parents received biometrics request today however on the ecas it’s still showing status as “Application Received”.
I have noticed that everyone status is changing to DM and then they are getting bio request. So just wanted to get some opinion if everything is ok as it doesn’t show “decision made”?
Thanks

Reactions: Kinobee

Kinobee

Aug 31, 2021
Hi guys, my parents received biometrics request today however on the ecas it’s still showing status as “Application Received”.
I have noticed that everyone status is changing to DM and then they are getting bio request. So just wanted to get some opinion if everything is ok as it doesn’t show “decision made”?
Thanks
Good to know your application is progressing! Do you mind updating your progress in the tracker spreadsheet
https://immitrackerpro.com/ca/pgp

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
I received a s

I received a similar email too but mine is the opposite. My parents were visiting me in Canada for 3 months. Now they’re back in bangladesh. However in the email that I received today it said that “application for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga”.
Now, is this something I need to be worried about or reach out to ircc about? They also got the medical done last week (while still being in canada). The thing I’m worried about it since they’re in Bangladesh they will have to submit their passport at PPR to VFS in Bangladesh! Since their case is now being processed at CPC Mississauga, will that cause any issues? Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks a ton!
Hello Marcus

Did you receive sponsorship approval email? Did it come after completing medical? Have your parents passed Medicaid? My timeline is similar to you but no communication received till date.

rj04

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
Doc's Request.
21-03-2015
Nomination.....
In Canada on TRV
File Transfer...
19-06-2015. In-Process- Oct 9, 2015
Med's Request
March 07, 2016
Med's Done....
March 08,2016, Doctor sent it on March 14, 2016
Interview........
Waived. Decision Made: March 31, 2016
Passport Req..
April 3,2016. sent April 4, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 20, 2016
LANDED..........
April 30, 2016
This is what I got as the sponsorship approval letter. Do I need to wait for a separate email or is this good to apply for CSQ ?
Please advise.
Thank you

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf
of XXXX and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for
Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was
selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you may find contact information for that
visa office at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to
you.
Provincial Requirements for Residents of Quebec
If you are a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to
the Provincial Government. To download the required forms, please consult the Ministère de
l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) website at www.immigration-
quebec.gouv.qc.ca (Sponsors and Sponsored Persons section). Complete the required forms

and promptly submit them to the MIFI at the address provided in the provincial guide. Do not
submit any of the MIFI forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.
You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIFI. If you
received this communication via email, you may print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking
application to MIFI.
For further information regarding provincial requirements, please contact the Province of Québec
General Inquiries Services at 514-864-9191 or 1-877-864-9191.

mstor

Nov 29, 2015
Is there anyone whose application received around or before Feb 10 and has not received any communication for biometrics or decision made?

anonymous09

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-09-2015
Thanks for the info.
So for your mom, whose address which is currently in Canada, is CIC also forwarding her application to Delhi also?
Yes , I think its based on principal applicant’s home address, hence Delhi

marcus_214

Feb 8, 2021
Hello Marcus

Did you receive sponsorship approval email? Did it come after completing medical? Have your parents passed Medicaid? My timeline is similar to you but no communication received till date.
hey yes I received the sponsorship approval email today. It came before completing medical (although they haven’t passed it yet). Hope you see your communication soon. Thanks