+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Guys,

Just received an email from IRCC confirming the application is received. It also says:

"Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
- A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number."

I already included this form when submitting the application. Just wondering if this message is a template and it is included in all IRCC emails? and also does this message mean AOR?

Please advise.

Thanks
They probably want an updated one

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys, I also received AOR and is requested to submit IMM5768 form.

Application date Feb 22, 2021.

I would require to submit this form again since I recently have a newborn in August. I also have below question about this form.

In the section where it is asked whether you are Employed, Unemployed or self employed, what shall I mention - Unemployed? And then mention in the box given that I am on maternity leave? Or shall I say Employed as technically I am on leave but not unemployed.

Please help.
Unemployed and specify maternity leave

Reactions: swsood1686

TL109

Aug 16, 2015
Anybody got a request to submit the IMM5406 and IMM5669 again they have asked to provide this for the second time. Any clues why?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Anybody got a request to submit the IMM5406 and IMM5669 again they have asked to provide this for the second time. Any clues why?
Assume you were either close to meeting the LICO so there are fears you may not continue to meet LICO. Given the instability in the economy more people have not been working so there is a higher chance of change in economic circumstances. Processing times have been longer so that is another reason to verify that people keep meeting LICO.

Curious2

Jan 7, 2013
Hi Guys,

Just received an email from IRCC confirming the application is received. It also says:

"Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
- A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number."

I already included this form when submitting the application. Just wondering if this message is a template and it is included in all IRCC emails? and also does this message mean AOR?

Please advise.

Thanks
same for me, I came here to ask if this is a doc request or AOR?

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Unemployed and specify maternity leave
Thanks @canuck78 i assume EI is considered an income since it ls taxable and they will continue to process my application as far ae i meet the LICO requirement (especially in 2021)

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi all. I received an email from IRCC confirming the application is received. It also says:

I called IRCC this morning , agent confirmed that its an standard template that IRCC is sending out as an reminder along with the file number. He also mentioned that if file number starts with F then it means they have reviewed documents for its completeness . Agent also suggested that if we want we can submit IMM5768 again through IRCC webform but its not mandatory. He also mentioned that if there is additional document it will be updated in Ecas.

Reactions: Curious2

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks @canuck78 i assume EI is considered an income since it ls taxable and they will continue to process my application as far ae i meet the LICO requirement (especially in 2021)
EI maternity leave is counted towards LICO but normal EI is not although it was last year as an exception. If you meet LICO yes your application will continue to be processed.

Perla2015

Jan 29, 2015
Processing times are 18-24+ months these days. They are still approving 2019 files.
Thank you for that. In the email I got from IRCC in April asking for resubmitting additional family info form, the application number starts with XF... should I be worried about that?

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hi all. I received an email from IRCC confirming the application is received. It also says:

I called IRCC this morning , agent confirmed that its an standard template that IRCC is sending out as an reminder along with the file number. He also mentioned that if file number starts with F then it means they have reviewed documents for its completeness . Agent also suggested that if we want we can submit IMM5768 again through IRCC webform but its not mandatory. He also mentioned that if there is additional document it will be updated in Ecas.
Hi! What is the status of your application on ecas?

TL109

Aug 16, 2015
Assume you were either close to meeting the LICO so there are fears you may not continue to meet LICO. Given the instability in the economy more people have not been working so there is a higher chance of change in economic circumstances. Processing times have been longer so that is another reason to verify that people keep meeting LICO.
Thanks for the response. However those forms have nothing to do with LICO they are Additional Family info and Background declaration forms.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the response. However those forms have nothing to do with LICO they are Additional Family info and Background declaration forms.
Verified the forms again and you are required to list your employment and salary so not sure why it has nothing to do with LICO.