Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-13
AOR Received.
11-09-13
IELTS Request
CELPIP sent with application
Can you share those links?
Just wondering if there is only one application number for the sponsor or a uci # for both parents, this is the number 5C5AMDE-30 with barcode in first email. does this number look similar to the application number ?

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Just FYI, if anyone is interested.

My application was delivered on February 9, 2021 as per Canada Post tracker. I am able to find my application today at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=ecas&lang=en
Details entered
All Sponsor's details including UCI

1. We received your application to sponsor ****on February 9, 2021. Dependents listed on the application are: ****

Not able to link the application in online account. But based on what I read from other members, I believe I should be able to link the application to account after a day or two.

Hi Friends,

I tried to link my application couple of times this week and was not successful. Today I checked FAQs on IRCC and realized my mistake.
  • If you’re applying for family sponsorship, in the last question, “Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application”, also include the sponsor and the co-signer (if applicable). The number entered will be at least 2.
I was earlier entering 2 (parents) so was not able to link. Now I entered 3 and it worked. Please note, My spouse is already in Canada but not a co-signer on the application. So in my case I entered 3 (myself + parents).

Thought to share in case someone is making similar mistake and is not able to link an application.

Application number starts with 'F followed by 9 digits'.
As expected, two different UCIs generated (one each for my parents)
Current status in online account: 'Submitted'
Review of Eligibility: Your application is in progress.
Background Check: We are processing your background check.
All Others: We do not need ***

With this, I assume there won't be further AOR in my case. I could find the application in ecas and linked to my online account and that's pretty much it!

Reactions: hotsalsa and dalsy2

mamiganda

Star Member
Oct 15, 2009
Hi Friends,

I tried to link my application couple of times this week and was not successful. Today I checked FAQs on IRCC and realized my mistake.
  • If you’re applying for family sponsorship, in the last question, “Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application”, also include the sponsor and the co-signer (if applicable). The number entered will be at least 2.
I was earlier entering 2 (parents) so was not able to link. Now I entered 3 and it worked. Please note, My spouse is already in Canada but not a co-signer on the application. So in my case I entered 3 (myself + parents).

Thought to share in case someone is making similar mistake and is not able to link an application.

With this, I assume there won't be further AOR in my case. I could find the application in ecas and linked to my online account and that's pretty much it!
Hi!

Can you please help me on how to link the application without the application number. i was trying to link my application but the page is asking for application number. I only have uci number which i used on ecas to check the status.

BNS007

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi!

Can you please help me on how to link the application without the application number. i was trying to link my application but the page is asking for application number. I only have uci number which i used on ecas to check the status.
When the primary applicant logs into IRCC secure account (if you haven't created it, please do so), on the home page, there's a section 'View the applications you submitted'. In that section, there's one link 'Add (link) your application to your account'.

After clicking on the link, once you select the category and sub-category, in the Application Details, there are four options. Three of the options have either UCI or Application Number in it but one of the options is 'Family Name, Given Name & Date of Birth'. I used that.

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi Friends,

Hi, Thank you so much. it was a long time that I have been trying to link my application to my account and I always entered 2 (dad+mom) without any success, now after reading your post I entered 3 and I succeeded. so I thank you again. good luck

Reactions: dalsy2

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Hi Friends,

Thank you so much!! I was able to link the application as well now, for the record my application was delivered on February 3 and I could see it on ecas.

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Hello guys,

For those whose parents have a super visa here, could you confirm the insurance expanses for parents.
I spoke to one insurance company and they said that it would cost about 700 dollars for a couple. Is this true?
Is this how much it really cost?
It depends upon your parents health conditions as well.. any pre-existing medical condition... there are only few companies offering super visa insurance for 70 yrs plus. you can contact me at askjatinders@gmail.com if you want to find out more about super visa rates and coverage details

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
Finally Recieved the AOR on my application - Date submitted : Feb 22, 2021

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
Hi Friends,

Thanks for sharing. This helped me link mine as well. I have tried couple of days maxing my 5 tries without success before now.

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Just a small update - I was able to link our PGP2020 application to my Dad's online GCKey account today. I was able to do it using his family name, given name, date of birth and passport details. I wasn't able to do this few days ago but it apparently went through today. Application number is FXXXXXXXXX (where 'X' stands for numbers).

Our application package was received in Ottawa on February 15, 2021. We haven't received any AOR emails or notifications yet.

Reactions: gen_z

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05