+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Yes very exciting but don’t get too excited since they have a very long time left. Biometrics is next unless they have already done this. Medicals after that usually.
Thank you. My Dad who is the PA has Biometrics already and have done his medicals last year as part of his requirement for visit visa extension here in Canada. Unless the medicals is expired, I know my Dad has to repeat medicals. My Mom has no Biometrics and no medicals done yet. You are right, there are still more time left, I am very hopeful that everything will be alright and now that the file is moving along, I am happy.

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Just an update. I was able to link the PGP app to my Dad's online account today, June10 using his UCI and personal info. When I linked it successfully, I was able to see a file number starting with an "F" which I think is a temp application number. Still no email from IRCC about the official AOR yet.

Reactions: pgp2020iran

mk_2021

Jun 11, 2021
good morning PGP friends,

I have used my UCI this morning and the application is now updated. AOR date is now showing in the status. What will be the next step? Will they send me an email about the Application Number? I am so excited. I tried to link the app on my Dad's online account and I got locked out for 24 hours. Do you think I have to wait a little bit, like a few more days before I can link the app? Thanks.
Just to make sure you used your UCI# and rest of the information of applicant or your 's as well. Thanks

pgp2020iran

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Just an update. I was able to link the PGP app to my Dad's online account today, June10 using his UCI and personal info. When I linked it successfully, I was able to see a file number starting with an "F" which I think is a temp application number. Still no email from IRCC about the official AOR yet.
thanks for sharing

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
That is actually the Application Number (FXXXXXXXXX). Soon you will get the email from IRCC.

MAHESARI

Star Member
Apr 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 2011
AOR Received.
July 13, 2011
Med's Request
July 13, 2011
Med's Done....
July 22, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 20, 2011
LANDED..........
Dec 23, 2011
Thank you. My Dad who is the PA has Biometrics already and have done his medicals last year as part of his requirement for visit visa extension here in Canada. Unless the medicals is expired, I know my Dad has to repeat medicals. My Mom has no Biometrics and no medicals done yet. You are right, there are still more time left, I am very hopeful that everything will be alright and now that the file is moving along, I am happy.
When I use UCI and check status, it just show that application was received on January 26. Do guys see some additional info or just that???

Edisonp

Apr 30, 2021
Thanks for sharing. A question, when you linked you file, how to answer the question regarding the family numbers? Including everyone in your family or just the applicants?

AradhanaDakua

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I haven't received the AOR yet. I even called CIC to confirm, they looked up the application using Receipt number and confirmed that application was received by them on Jan 19th but suggested to wait for AOR.
Which phone number you called? I tried to call but its just automated, no one answered.

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
No. There is no need to provide any explanation or supporting ties documents. They didn’t ask for it online. This is not a super visa extension. It’s application for a visitor record extension so the requirements weren’t as exhaustive as a super visa application.
Hey sorry to disturb you again just following up on this.

Did you provide them a letter stating a reason for the extension? I saw on the website they require a note for the reason for extension.

Last edited:
Reactions: hotsalsa

rampantbull

Jan 8, 2021
Hi Everyone - Are we supposed to see anything on the online tracking tool if we didn’t get the AOR yet? Right now I’m using my (sponsor) UCI and other info to check status but it doesn’t show anything related to the PGP application. I sent my application in late February.