+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

mountain55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
All pages of parent's passports are must. CIC will ask for it . My friend missed 2 pages on his dad's passport, they asked for it and he sent it later. no need to panic.
My brother-in-law had submitted only front and last page of passport and never got additional page request....and this was in 2019 so we cant say they definitely will ask for or will not.....I have two more relatives of mine whose parents joined them in 2018 and 2019, I will share what they submitted too......

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
My brother-in-law had submitted only front and last page of passport and never got additional page request....and this was in 2019 so we cant say they definitely will ask for or will not.....I have two more relatives of mine whose parents joined them in 2018 and 2019, I will share what they submitted too......
thank you

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Regular mail.
Hello, a dumb question. Did you receive regular mail to your canadian address or your parents received mail at there home address in home country.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
After reading the posts, I feel it is a “passport 2020 thread”.

In 2021, random selection won’t take place, eligibility won’t matter, income requirements won’t matter.
Only people with all pages of passport ready for submission will qualify.:D

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi All,
I submitted my application a week ago for PGP.
today only, I realized that in IMM1344 "Sponser Eligibility assessment", by mistake i checked "No" to Q3 "Are you sponsoring a member of the family class or a member of the spouse or common law partner in Canada class".

On top it says , if you answer No to any question from 1 to 4, you are not eligible to apply.

Should i fill a web form?

vkravikiran

Jan 16, 2021
Did any one got any feedback on couple of forms that clearly asked for electronic signatures..I have typed my parents name but did not get actual signatures..

hkuma032

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
I have sent my parents PGP application to IRCC on 8th March in a priority Canada Post package (from Vancouver to Ottawa) and it was supposed to be delivered on 10th March. I asked CanadaPost and they mentioned that it is delayed because of COVID19. In online tracking, it shows that the courier is still in the Vancouver area. It will get delivered somewhere in next week.
Tomorrow (March 14th) is the deadline when my PGP application should be received by IRCC or they will not accept it.

As it is all CanadaPost's fault. Can I do something so IRCC accept my application?
or I will have to apply for the invitation next time?

blueming

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
I have sent my parents PGP application to IRCC on 8th March in a priority Canada Post package (from Vancouver to Ottawa) and it was supposed to be delivered on 10th March. I asked CanadaPost and they mentioned that it is delayed because of COVID19. In online tracking, it shows that the courier is still in the Vancouver area. It will get delivered somewhere in next week.
Tomorrow (March 14th) is the deadline when my PGP application should be received by IRCC or they will not accept it.

As it is all CanadaPost's fault. Can I do something so IRCC accept my application?
or I will have to apply for the invitation next time?
I got the same issue. My materials are still in Toronto, and I sent them several days ago. Apparently, Canada Post will delivery them the next week. Did I miss the chance this year?

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
If close to deadline, I will never use Canada post. They are not the best in keeping their delivery promise. Hopefully your application will reach before deadline.

blueming

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
If close to deadline, I will never use Canada post. They are not the best in keeping their delivery promise. Hopefully your application will reach before deadline.
Thanks for your reply. I checked my tracking number, they will delivery it the next week. So will miss the deadline. Should I delivery an explaination letter?

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Thanks for your reply. I checked my tracking number, they will delivery it the next week. So will miss the deadline. Should I delivery an explaination letter?
It seems like 14 March is the hard deadline unfortunately. You can try sending them explanation along with the tracking details. But I doubt that they will accept it. 60 days is a reasonable amount of time.

Reactions: hotsalsa

blueming

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
It seems like 14 March is the hard deadline unfortunately. You can try sending them explanation along with the tracking details. But I doubt that they will accept it. 60 days is a reasonable amount of time.
AH! yeah, for regular situation, 60 day is enough. But more than one month I waited to get all the materials from my parents as the Virus delayed all the international delivery from my mother country to Canada. Thank you. I will try.