+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi all, I've mailed my parents PGP application yesterday. For copies of passport, I only attached attested copy of first and last page of their passports.

I just saw a post saying we need to send all pages of parent's passport. Can anyone please suggest how can I send additional documents (all pages of my parent's passport) to CIC?
Maybe you can just wait and see if the officer processing your file will just accept the 2 pages. If he or she does not they will likely send the application back to you and ask you to resend the other pages they want.

A bit of a delay and may not happen either.

Let us know if they accepted it without all the pages so we know that it is not a hard requirement.

hkuma032

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Maybe you can just wait and see if the officer processing your file will just accept the 2 pages. If he or she does not they will likely send the application back to you and ask you to resend the other pages they want.

A bit of a delay and may not happen either.

Let us know if they accepted it without all the pages so we know that it is not a hard requirement.
I'll surely post it here. I believe there should be a way to send the additional documents for paper based files. If anyone know, Please let me know if anyone knows.

jadeja

Oct 6, 2011
Hi all, I've mailed my parents PGP application yesterday. For copies of passport, I only attached attested copy of first and last page of their passports.

I just saw a post saying we need to send all pages of parent's passport. Can anyone please suggest how can I send additional documents (all pages of my parent's passport) to CIC?
There is no need to panic. If the processing officer needs additional documents then you would be asked.

check the 2019 PGP spreadsheet and you can see that many applicants were asked for all passport pages (additional documents request)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/htmlview#

If you see the timelines of those applicants who submitted additional documents, you will see that their application was not delayed too much.

Don’t pay attention to members of this forum who are saying application gets delayed or could be returned.

once you get AOR, and when asked then send your additional documents using the application # or the instructions mentioned.

wait until you are asked for additional documents. Don’t send another courier containing all passport pages.

some people here sound like processing officer and pretends as if they know every thing. Just ignore them and enjoy your day.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
There is no need to panic. If the processing officer needs additional documents then you would be asked.

check the 2019 PGP spreadsheet and you can see that many applicants were asked for all passport pages (additional documents request)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/htmlview#

If you see the timelines of those applicants who submitted additional documents, you will see that their application was not delayed too much.

Don’t pay attention to members of this forum who are saying application gets delayed or could be returned.

once you get AOR, and when asked then send your additional documents using the application # or the instructions mentioned.

wait until you are asked for additional documents. Don’t send another courier containing all passport pages.

some people here sound like processing officer and pretends as if they know every thing. Just ignore them and enjoy your day.
I think we have so far seen less uncomplete and returned application under PGP. That happened relatively more for spousal/common law sponsorship.

popjess

Star Member
Feb 5, 2021
I'll surely post it here. I believe there should be a way to send the additional documents for paper based files. If anyone know, Please let me know if anyone knows.
If possible, you can choose to deliver another whole package. Or, you can just wait and see if the required document letter comes.

For my concern, if your parents had no travel history, it does make sense, only the copy of photo pages are fine.

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Received Invitation on 06th Jan and sent application on 17 Feb. Application reached CIC on 23 Feb 2021

Reactions: sbbrampton

mountain55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011

....finally some sense prevails...and a sensible answer

Reactions: hkuma032

rp12343

Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So for those who wants to send their additional documents or something that they haven't submitted with their original file submission, theh can call ircc and confirm with them if the courier has been delivered and they have started working on it. After that you can request them if you can get temporary file number which they generate on the same day they get couriet delivered.

And yo can use that temporary file number for any further communication with them or to send additional documents until you receive the AOR

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi all, I've mailed my parents PGP application last month. For copies of passport, I only attached attested copy of first , last page and pages with travel stamp of their passports.

I just saw a post saying we need to send all pages of parent's passport. Can anyone please suggest how can I send all pages of my parent's passport to CIC? or Can I wait for them to ask ?

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Hi all, I've mailed my parents PGP application last month. For copies of passport, I only attached attested copy of first , last page and pages with travel stamp of their passports.

I just saw a post saying we need to send all pages of parent's passport. Can anyone please suggest how can I send all pages of my parent's passport to CIC? or Can I wait for them to ask ?
Wait for them to ask. It doesn't cause much of a delay.

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
All pages of parent's passports are must. CIC will ask for it . My friend missed 2 pages on his dad's passport, they asked for it and he sent it later. no need to panic.

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
Hello Guys, I have received a letter to complete IMM5406 additional family info form, the letter states for my mother who is a dependent as my father is principal applicant. The letter states

"IMM 5406 (for Dependant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) is missing or incomplete. Please provide a current, completed and signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must sign their own copy of this form by hand."

Now I am confused should I send the family info for my father also. I am pretty sure my father's information is complete.

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
Hello Guys, I have received a letter to complete IMM5406 additional family info form, the letter states for my mother who is a dependent as my father is principal applicant. The letter states

"IMM 5406 (for Dependant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) is missing or incomplete. Please provide a current, completed and signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged 18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must sign their own copy of this form by hand."

Now I am confused should I send the family info for my father also. I am pretty sure my father's information is complete.
I assume that your parents are only on the application. No dependent is there. In that case, your father and your mother both have to fill additional family information form and sign.

Reactions: Master3

dalsy2

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Hi guys, those who received requests for additional information, did you guys get the request by email or regular mail?