+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
If there is one reason to send all pages - it is 'peace of mind', and it is enough incentive for me. It may not be enough for some people while they try to prove they are too clever by half. Moral is: Don't second guess what Visa Officer will or will not do. Send the full file - and go plant a tree if you feel guilty for those extra prints.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html#gather

Scroll down the page close to the bottom. Under Step 4.

Step 4. Check your application to avoid common mistakes

Passports
  • Copies of passports for people being sponsored should include all the pages.
  • Copies of the sponsor’s and co-signer’s passport should include the pages showing the passport number, issue and expiry dates, photo, name, surname, and place and date of birth.
  • You don’t need to get translations for the stamps in passports.

Not submitting all pages may not be a reason to reject your application. And the processing officer might close an eye and just accept the bio page and stamped pages. However it is also possible they may send the application back to you and say they want ALL pages as per the instructions written in black and white.

So if you prefer not to have possible delays in the application process just send all pages. If you want to save trees and save some time not including all pages, take your chances then go ahead.

It is a small matter really.

I suppose some people could refuse to send ALL pages even when asked to and hire lawyers to fight IRCC on why ALL pages have to be sent etc. Go to court and fight it if you wish.

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Thanks so much, I've also just checked mine, it also been "delivered to recipient's delivery partner" :) This is great :) I feel quite relieved now :)
It indeed is relieving message. I also saw it few mins ago. Sent application on Thursday.

Reactions: hotsalsa

inder321

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Canada
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted With Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
17-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Planning in July
Hi , For most of us , last date to submit application is this week. If anyone got ARO yet ?

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Folks y application was delivered in feb 26 as per Canada post tracking . I am not sure about the status if cic office picked it can I call them to find the status

mountain55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html#gather

Scroll down the page close to the bottom. Under Step 4.

Step 4. Check your application to avoid common mistakes

Passports
  • Copies of passports for people being sponsored should include all the pages.
  • Copies of the sponsor’s and co-signer’s passport should include the pages showing the passport number, issue and expiry dates, photo, name, surname, and place and date of birth.
  • You don’t need to get translations for the stamps in passports.

Not submitting all pages may not be a reason to reject your application. And the processing officer might close an eye and just accept the bio page and stamped pages. However it is also possible they may send the application back to you and say they want ALL pages as per the instructions written in black and white.

So if you prefer not to have possible delays in the application process just send all pages. If you want to save trees and save some time not including all pages, take your chances then go ahead.

It is a small matter really.

I suppose some people could refuse to send ALL pages even when asked to and hire lawyers to fight IRCC on why ALL pages have to be sent etc. Go to court and fight it if you wish.
Yes this is the intention of IRCC to keep this message of ALL pages right at bottom of the link shared above, rather putting in actual document checklist (where they put it as a simple line - passport copy or travel document) so people's applications can be rejected and then applicants will have to fight cases. The country which welcomes immigrants from everywhere with simplest of rule designed this gather document in a very sheepish way....

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Yes this is the intention of IRCC to keep this message of ALL pages right at bottom of the link shared above, rather putting in actual document checklist (where they put it as a simple line - passport copy or travel document) so people's applications can be rejected and then applicants will have to fight cases. The country which welcomes immigrants from everywhere with simplest of rule designed this gather document in a very sheepish way....
I don't fault IRCC. It is written in black and white. One just needs to read the instructions carefully. And this issue is not what gets applications rejected. Merely delayed if they send back and ask for ALL pages.

You have beef with IRCC?

mountain55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2011
I don't fault IRCC. It is written in black and white. One just needs to read the instructions carefully. And this issue is not what gets applications rejected. Merely delayed if they send back and ask for ALL pages.

You have beef with IRCC?
....contrary.... I sympathize with them... when see what bulk they would be trashing....

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
My application delivered today. Why it says "received by : ID ' name of the person'. I am not giving the actual name of the person for privacy reason. I am baffled how PO number could have received personal.

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
My application delivered today. Why it says "received by : ID ' name of the person'. I am not giving the actual name of the person for privacy reason. I am baffled how PO number could have received personal.
That's the first. Did you use Canada Post? The response we have had from Canada Post is "Delivered to recipient's delivery partner" Ottawa, ON.

nash_avatar

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
Brampton , Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Buffalo , USA
App. Filed.......
23 Nov 2011
Passport Req..
12/12/12
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2012
LANDED..........
09-02-2013
That's the first. Did you use Canada Post? The response we have had from Canada Post is "Delivered to recipient's delivery partner" Ottawa, ON.
UPS. But it is still PO address.

prisha55

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Hello everyone, my phone application delivered in feb 26th as per Canada post however I don’t have acknowledged from cic if they received. I would like to call cic I called cic at 1888-242-2100 but it’s too much run around any idea what options to choose and has anyone spoken with cic . What’s our application no. Is that the no received when we were selected to submit the application that we received in email? Any idea

hkuma032

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
Hi all, I've mailed my parents PGP application yesterday. For copies of passport, I only attached attested copy of first and last page of their passports.

I just saw a post saying we need to send all pages of parent's passport. Can anyone please suggest how can I send additional documents (all pages of my parent's passport) to CIC?

Reactions: nayr69sg