+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Sorry One More question. About Gross Income for that period. Should I have to mentioned yearly package or the total income earned during that employment duration.
For each row you should mention the gross income for the period specified on that row (from - to dates), overall you need to cover last three taxation years accumulative via multiple rows.

teaquad

Jan 8, 2021
Form 5669e asks for UCI & Application # i know there is no UCI in parents invitation letter, is there an application number? if not do i just leave blank or not applicable?

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Form 5669e asks for UCI & Application # i know there is no UCI in parents invitation letter, is there an application number? if not do i just leave blank or not applicable?
Please leave those two blank if you dont have a UCI (if none was assigned in past, if they got any visa/application to canada in past then UCI should have been assigned to them at that time)

teaquad

Jan 8, 2021
Im unable to Validate forms like IMM5669 as i have to leave my mothers given name blank as per her passport, how do i proceed in this case?

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Im unable to Validate forms like IMM5669 as i have to leave my mothers given name blank as per her passport, how do i proceed in this case?
From
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5772-application-sponsor-parents-grandparents.html

Note: You can’t validate the eIMM 5669 form (Schedule A) with the given name field blank. If you need to leave it blank for one of the reasons above, you can print it without validating it, and include a letter with your application explaining why you had to do this.

Reactions: teaquad

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Tough luck this time! Hope to be lucky in 2021 with a pool of 30,000 applications.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
All invitations for the 2020 Parents and Grandparents Program have now been sent
Ottawa, January 11, 2021—Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has now finished sending invitations to apply for the 2020 Parents and Grandparents Program. All interested potential sponsors who were randomly selected to apply for the 2020 program have been sent invitations.
For the 2020 year, IRCC will accept up to 10,000 applications. Those who received invitations to apply must submit their complete applications to IRCC within 60 days. The deadline for when we need to receive your application is clearly marked on your invitation.
If you successfully submitted an interest to sponsor form but did not receive an invitation in your email inbox, please check your junk mail and make sure you’re checking the email address you provided on your interest to sponsor form to see if you were randomly selected to submit an application. You can also check your invitation status on IRCC’s website.
The government understands how disappointing it can be for those who are not randomly selected to sponsor their family members under the Parents and Grandparents Program. Due to the continued popularity of the program, the number of people interested in sponsoring their parents and grandparents always exceeds the number of applications we can accept. If you submitted an interest to sponsor form in 2020 but were not selected to apply, you’ll have another opportunity to show your interest when the 2021 Parents and Grandparents Program opens.
For the 2021 program, IRCC will conduct a new interest to sponsor form intake process and accept a maximum of 30,000 new applications. Information and timelines for the 2021 Parents and Grandparents Program will be posted on IRCC’s website as soon as they’re available.
Those interested in bringing their parents or grandparents to Canada can also consider a parent and grandparent super visa, which allows them to stay in Canada for up to 2 years at a time.

• Sad
Reactions: jeffhanie

Bhaumik_Patel

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Is anyone writing an email to their local MP? I think I am going to write one, as IRCC didn't cross check any tax/salary information prior to the application. There are many fraudulent applicant, who've received invitation to apply. Same way as there were many fraudulent CERB applicants.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Is anyone writing an email to their local MP? I think I am going to write one, as IRCC didn't cross check any tax/salary information prior to the application. There are many fraudulent applicant, who've received invitation to apply. Same way as there were many fraudulent CERB applicants.
I dont think they are fraudulent. They just didnt know. It is a misunderstanding. The rules are not clear. And emphasis is on the lottery rather than eligibility.

CERB is different. There was no lottery involved. And it was giving out money.

For PGP it is deemed trivial hence lottery system. Everyone is happy winning the lottery. And if you dont it is just bad luck. Nobody's fault.