Category........
FAM
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2021
AOR Received.
19-04-2018
Is this the last week for invites? I'm confused, as the website reads "Invitations will be sent over several days."

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
All,

I have a weird situation.. my mother by mistake forget mentioning her Maidan name during her visitor visa application in the other name category, it was an honest mistake - due to lack of understanding the term. She was approved visitor visa and have been in Canada in 2016 for 4 months

I am adding her Maiden name and giving her name change details after getting married decades ago.. Can this cause any problem in the application? Should I add cover letter explaining there was a mistake in visitor application?

Any help or guidance is much appreciated.

Good luck everyone !

Last edited:

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
All,

I have a weird situation.. my mother by mistake forget mentioning her Maidan name during her visitor visa application in the other name category, it was an honest mistake - due to lack of understanding the term. She was approved visitor visa and have been in Canada in 2016 for 4 months

I am adding her Maidan name and giving her name change details after getting married decades ago.. Can this cause any problem in the application? Should I add cover letter explaining there was a mistake in visitor application?

Any help or guidance is much appreciated.

Good luck everyone !
My suggestion would be to fill the correct information now with any previous name(s) used, but it would be wise to get opinion of an immigration attorney as well.

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
My suggestion would be to fill the correct information now with any previous name(s) used, but it would be wise to get opinion of an immigration attorney as well.
Thanks

Kuldeep_Singh

Dec 31, 2017
ਕੁਲਦੀਪ ਬਾਈ, ਜੇਕਰ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਤਾਂ ਮਾਤਾ ਜੀ ਤੋਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ ਲਿਖਵਾ ਦੇਓ ਫਾਰਮਾਂ ਤੇ, ਅੰਗੂਠੇ ਦਾ ਨਿਸ਼ਾਨ ਅੱਜ ਤਕ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੁਣਿਆ ਵੀ ਕਨੇਡਾ ਵਾਲਿਆ ਕਦੇ ਮਨਿਆ ਹੋਵੇ... ਯਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਇਕ ਵਾਰ IRCC ਨੂੰ ਕਾਲ ਕਰਕੇ ਪਤਾ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ।
Thank you Jot, appreciate your inputs.

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have question regarding form imm5768e. Under employment history, I was on lay off for 3 months and was on CERB. So how should I mention that. Employer name and address, phone number and income.

and my co-signer is on maternity leave right now. Same thing what would be employer name and is her status should be unemployed?

Please advise.

Thanks In advance.. :)

teaquad

Jan 8, 2021
The answer to Section 9 & 10 depends if you have previously sponsored anyone, if not then just put "N/A" in those sections. Else you need to provide info about person(s) you or your spouse have sponsored in past (for which the sponsorship is still active)

Hope it helps
thanks i didnt sponsor anyone previously.
what do i put in section 12- every other family member not listed above & dependent on you financially. >just my son's name?

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Hi,

I have question regarding form imm5768e. Under employment history, I was on lay off for 3 months and was on CERB. So how should I mention that. Employer name and address, phone number and income.

and my co-signer is on maternity leave right now. Same thing what would be employer name and is her status should be unemployed?

Please advise.

Thanks In advance.. :)
You can specify "Unemployed ( received CERB)" in the employer column and put the CERB amount in the benefits column.

Reg. your co-signer, if she is on maternity and not left her job (will rejoin same company) then she is technically still employed with same employer and you can provide that employer info.

Reactions: Arun2121

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can specify "Unemployed ( received CERB)" in the employer column and put the CERB amount in the benefits column.

Reg. your co-signer, if she is on maternity and not left her job (will rejoin same company) then she is technically still employed with same employer and you can provide that employer info.

Thank You :) Appreciate it..

Arun2121

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Sorry One More question. About Gross Income for that period. Should I have to mentioned yearly package or the total income earned during that employment duration.