+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

MaryamsWorld

Jan 5, 2021
maybe government just didn't want to bring in that many parents and used this void lottery thing as a good tactics to waste some quota?
people would go back thought to reunite with their families in their places of birth, and htis would be after having gotten experience and skill and education. it just would be very counter-intuitive. I am seriously considering a return myself, after gotten an MA and PhD here and 5 years of work experience in the health sector of all things.

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
people would go back thought to reunite with their families in their places of birth, and htis would be after having gotten experience and skill and education. it just would be very counter-intuitive. I am seriously considering a return myself, after gotten an MA and PhD here and 5 years of work experience in the health sector of all things.
I dont think Canada worries about that because the demand for immigration spots is very high.

If people want to leave there are 100 lining up to replace them. And they also have MA and PhD.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
hello, my mother have completed her graduation but lost the copy of degree, it is nowhere mentioned in the guide to submit copy of educational document for parents, but just looking to reconfirm if we do not have to submit copies of educational certificates.

secondly, in form it asks if Diploma or certificate was issued, can I select yes even if my mother don't have access to her bachelors degree?

Thank you

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Hot topic questionfor sure
Form imm1344

Question 6 : the principal applicant is your .....
If I'm going to sponsor my parents then sure it should be "parent"....

Now looking at the guide
Indicate the nature of your relationship to the principal applicant
If we go by this then it should be ""child""

Any suggestions????
Q6: PARENT

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
does anyone know whats going on are there more invitations being sent still? no updates on IRCC social media and the tool(to confirm conclusion of 2020 invites) on IRCC website isn't showing as of yet.

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
hello, my mother have completed her graduation but lost the copy of degree, it is nowhere mentioned in the guide to submit copy of educational document for parents, but just looking to reconfirm if we do not have to submit copies of educational certificates.

secondly, in form it asks if Diploma or certificate was issued, can I select yes even if my mother don't have access to her bachelors degree?

Thank you
Parents education certificates are no usually requested, also their education level doesnt play any role in the overall application process.

Reactions: swsood1686

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
Hi Team - my mother cannot read or write in hindi/english. Her passport also has a thumb impression in place of a signature. I am wondering what to do in the region which asks for the signature of the applicant. Can she put the thumb impression or learn to write her name at the age of 72 ?
ਕੁਲਦੀਪ ਬਾਈ, ਜੇਕਰ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਤਾਂ ਮਾਤਾ ਜੀ ਤੋਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ ਲਿਖਵਾ ਦੇਓ ਫਾਰਮਾਂ ਤੇ, ਅੰਗੂਠੇ ਦਾ ਨਿਸ਼ਾਨ ਅੱਜ ਤਕ ਨਹੀਂ ਸੁਣਿਆ ਵੀ ਕਨੇਡਾ ਵਾਲਿਆ ਕਦੇ ਮਨਿਆ ਹੋਵੇ... ਯਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਇਕ ਵਾਰ IRCC ਨੂੰ ਕਾਲ ਕਰਕੇ ਪਤਾ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋ।

jotgrewal

Jan 8, 2011
Canada
hey guys!

If my co-signer was both married and in a common law relationship (different times, different people), do we need to include both of them or just the most recent one?
Present situation of the co-signer matters, unless they have sponsored someone in past, then those old sponsorships (if still active) needs to be considered

Reactions: MaryLou6