+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Sina

Jan 9, 2012
All details are there in my signature.

Decision made on ECAS was 11th March. Same day as I received the pre arrival letter

Passport Request: 14th March 2022
Passport Collected for stamping: 22nd March 2022

Yes passport request is only after status change to decision made.
Thanks for the reply. Just wondering what is pre arrival letter? I only got a passport request letter after "Decision Made".

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Yes its possible. I was cosigner to my spouse's parents. My wife dont have any income but it was accepted and approved. IRCC consider family income not sponsors income.
Thank you so much for replying. Actually I co-signed for my in-laws in PGP2020, and didn’t work after my maternity which ended in 2020. I’m so relieved now. Thanks again!

Reactions: sharadsinha

SandhuHarry

Star Member
Jan 13, 2016
Hi everyone,

I got additional document request and in that they also asked for current residential address. Is there any form I need to fill for that or just have to write on a piece of paper?

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Hi Group,
I have applied for my parents PR last year January, they got picked up in 2020 Nov lottery.
The process is almost complete, like medical,police verification is done.
Last update was the file transferred to Mississauga Office . They asked for additional documents like aadhar card and voter ID card,
Which I submitted in December 2021.
It’s been 2 months and there is no update available.
Just wanted to know is there anyone who is in same situation?
Anyone received the passport submission request which are almost in same timeline?

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Thanks for the reply. Just wondering what is pre arrival letter? I only got a passport request letter after "Decision Made".
Pre arrival letter is just an information regarding the settlement services one can avail before moving to Canada. Its has no significance. Just gives a hint that your file processing is almost complete. Generally the status changes to "Decision Made" when someone receives it. If you have got PPR then there is no point in getting that letter.

Reactions: YVR123

sudeeppanshikar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2017
Same situation. I have submitted all the information/documents on 27th Dec 2021. Pin drop silence since then. Have sent couple of Webforms but no reply yet- seems they are not looking at the webforms.
I would recommend you to reach out to the MP office of your area. For them CIC respond quickly. I have also put the webform but no reply. I reached to MP office and gave them detail , they reach to CIC on my behalf and gave details next day.

kparents

Star Member
Jan 24, 2021
My application process is complete. The timelines are as follows

App received: Feb 17, 2021
AOR email: June 2021
Biometrics letter: October 14
Medical request: October 15
Medical passed: October 28
November 17: PCC, Military Service Records and Retirement proof from Military Service asked.
Biometric Completed(for both parents): November 18
Sent all Documents: November 24
Pre Arrival Letter: 11th March 2022 ( Status changed to Decision made )
Passport Request: 14th March 2022
Passport Collected for stamping: 22nd March 2022

Got Passport back with visa and landing documents : April 14th 2022

BEST OF LUCK everyone.
Congrats to you mate. Which visa office is this? Accra visa office is totally unresponsive. Really do wonder why while their other colleagues around the world are issuing visas. I can bet they have literally not issued any PGP2020 visa in that visa office because all my friends are in the same boat since the applications were transferred to Accra its being radio silence and they keep sending generic application is in queue response when you request status. Really appalling!

Reactions: katheosva

sameer811

Star Member
Jan 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
22 june 15
Nomination.....
21 aug 15
Congrats to you mate. Which visa office is this? Accra visa office is totally unresponsive. Really do wonder why while their other colleagues around the world are issuing visas. I can bet they have literally not issued any PGP2020 visa in that visa office because all my friends are in the same boat since the applications were transferred to Accra its being radio silence and they keep sending generic application is in queue response when you request status. Really appalling!
I have same same timeline everything is done but no Paassport reqeust VISA office LONDON

does anyone know can IRCC ask for 2021 income as they did not post yet the new income chart and there is public policy not sure it will be the same as 2020 or regular LICO plus 30%
I have tried to call IRCC many times sent 2 emails but no reply.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/income-2022.html

sharadsinha

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
My visa office was Delhi(India) but all processing was done in Canada (Mississauga office) itself. Like your case my file was never shifted to Delhi Visa office for processing. Just for the sake of passport stamping the passport went there. Thats all

sheenathomas21

Aug 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus/warsaw
NOC Code......
3152 and 6241
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may -13- 2009
Doc's Request.
june-15-2009
AOR Received.
august -7-2009
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
june -23-2009
Med's Request
6-8-2012
Med's Done....
11-8-2012 medicals received in london20/8/12 rprf encashed on 27/8/12
Passport Req..
19/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/07/2013
LANDED..........
27/07/2013
Hi I applied for my parents sponsorship in 2019 and they got passport request in 2021. My father was the principal applicant and my mom was dependent. At the time passport request was sent my mom was in canada on a visitor visa and ny father was in india. My father submitted his passport and got his Copr. But my mom couldn't submit her passport because she was in canada . I did sent many weforms but no reply yet. Eventually in November she went back to india. Now they want to land in canada in june as my fathers COPR will expire in July. I was waiting for a reply from CIC and till now no reply. We took tickets for both of them in june. Not sure how my mom can get COPR. They asked remedicals for my father not for my mother when it expired. My mom has still a valid visitors visa. Please let me know what should i do in this situation.

jazzz2020

Apr 21, 2022
Hi everyone,

My application submitted on Feb, 2021.
Mar 10, 2022 - Medical passed
Mar 22, 2022 - Received request for additional documents. Uploaded next day.
Mar 23, 2022 - Account status shows: "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded"

One month has passed, the status is same: documents are uploaded.
Status should change to reviewing when they start look at the additional files.
Does anyone know how long it takes for them to start check additional documents?

Reactions: kuldip25