+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

NK_HS

Apr 5, 2022
Hi..
Need help urgently- Have submitted all the required documents for my parents on 27th Dec 2021. After that there is no update. Have sent couple of webforms but no response. My parents need to go to US urgently. Since we are waiting for COPR /Passport request for Visa -- How it is going to impact the application. If they go to US before any update - Will the US address need to update? Can they submit there passport for Visa in US?
Thanks in advance for your help.

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Hi..
Need help urgently- Have submitted all the required documents for my parents on 27th Dec 2021. After that there is no update. Have sent couple of webforms but no response. My parents need to go to US urgently. Since we are waiting for COPR /Passport request for Visa -- How it is going to impact the application. If they go to US before any update - Will the US address need to update? Can they submit there passport for Visa in US?
Thanks in advance for your help.
My wife had submitted her passport from india we had applied from London, when we received the request for passport we replied back mentioning the change in location and they sent new details to submit it in india - should be same process

NK_HS

Apr 5, 2022
My wife had submitted her passport from india we had applied from London, when we received the request for passport we replied back mentioning the change in location and they sent new details to submit it in india - should be same process
Thanks a lot. Just quick question - How much extra time it took for you like for change in address, new request letter for India and finally getting the Visa?

joshijay3006

May 14, 2018
Hello Members,

My parents needed to go for extra medical examination and after that cic received all paperwork work few months ago. Cic account update “You Passed medical” few months ago.

Now we received-

I received “MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING” without any instructions.
What is it?
Do I need to do anything?
What will be the next step?

Thanks

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Hello Members,

My parents needed to go for extra medical examination and after that cic received all paperwork work few months ago. Cic account update “You Passed medical” few months ago.

Now we received-

I received “MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE UNDERTAKING” without any instructions.
What is it?
Do I need to do anything?
What will be the next step?

Thanks
Hi, what type of extra tests they had to do? Do they have any pre-existing condition (e.g. diabetes or hypertension)?

deyka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
uk
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2014
Thanks a lot. Just quick question - How much extra time it took for you like for change in address, new request letter for India and finally getting the Visa?
The updated letter had came quick like in a few days And I think the passport came back in 2 week

Sina

Jan 9, 2012
Hi All,

I just noticed "PR Application Status" has changed to "Decision Made" in ECAS. There is no details in ECAS and I have not received any email. Any idea what it means?

Thanks

ricky88

Star Member
Jul 20, 2010
Hi All,

I just noticed "PR Application Status" has changed to "Decision Made" in ECAS. There is no details in ECAS and I have not received any email. Any idea what it means?

Thanks
You will be getting the PPR Soon either through the email or on MY CIC if you have already linked Your application.

Reactions: kuldip25

katheosva

Mar 5, 2021
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is doing ok. I haven't been here in awhile.
My process was going slow. I am happy to report that my parents have received the Certificat de Sélection du QC.
Let's see how fast this moves now. Anyone has an idea?
Have a great day!

Mar 17, 2021
For me medical passes on December 3, 2021: and received pre arrival letter on February 5, 2022 nothing after that not sure if I should send an email to Delhi embassy/webform
Hello when is decsion made on ecas
When you got passport request date.

Do they first make decsion made and then send passport request after few days

Mar 17, 2021
Hi All,

Thanks

Can you please mention dates please for these 2 things l.

Mar 17, 2021
Hi
Finally the medicals are passed, after 6 months.
When my parents got the medical request in November 2021, immediately the next day they got the pre-arrival letter. So as of today they have gotten the medical status updated as passed and pre-arrival letter, can they expect a pcc request still?
Also they are currently visiting me here in canada till august. So should i send a webform to visa office for address update in case they send the ppr. In case the ppr is sent we might have to submit their passport to local ottawa office?

Can you please mention dates please for these 2 things l.