Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hey people!

Deadline to submit/upload PCC online: 8 Dec 2021
-
PCC request received: 10 Nov 2021
PCC application submitted at BLS Toronto: 12 Nov 2021
Applied for extension to submit PCC via web form: 28 Nov 2021
Expected date of PCC being processed at local police station in Mumbai: Sometime this week
-
I still haven’t heard back from IRCC regarding an extension to submit PCCs and I’m pretty sure we aren’t receiving it with the deadline in a couple of days. Is there something I can do or somewhere I can contact them or should I just wait? Thanks.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Hey people!

Deadline to submit/upload PCC online: 8 Dec 2021
-
PCC request received: 10 Nov 2021
PCC application submitted at BLS Toronto: 12 Nov 2021
Applied for extension to submit PCC via web form: 28 Nov 2021
Expected date of PCC being processed at local police station in Mumbai: Sometime this week
-
I still haven’t heard back from IRCC regarding an extension to submit PCCs and I’m pretty sure we aren’t receiving it with the deadline in a couple of days. Is there something I can do or somewhere I can contact them or should I just wait? Thanks.
Hi @hotsalsa I submitted webform with a subject line like below

"PGP Sponsorship"

Sub: Requesting for extension to submit PCC for 'name of my mum' (dependent)

Message follows

I received email response from IRCC agent the very next day that they have notified the responsible office and received information letter (extension letter) after 3 days in CIC account from which I had 30 days to submit PCC.

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hi @hotsalsa I submitted webform with a subject line like below

"PGP Sponsorship"

Sub: Requesting for extension to submit PCC for 'name of my mum' (dependent)

Message follows

I received email response from IRCC agent the very next day that they have notified the responsible office and received information letter (extension letter) after 3 days in CIC account from which I had 30 days to submit PCC.
Alright. I’ve done a similar thing too. I have received confirmation emails from IRCC acknowledging the receipt of my web form query but still no actual update or confirmation of extension both in email as well as IRCC account. Thank you for your response.

Reactions: swsood1686

qwerty_uiop

Nov 29, 2021
Yeah, buddy same story for me, so frustrating ... :oops:
I even contacted my local MP (Member of Parliament) he is on my behalf contacted IRCC and just replied with a same status that I see in my IRCC linked application - just advised to Wait.. (((
Same here. Very frustrating. I was thinking of doing the same thing - contacting local MP. Did that yield any effort for you? Thanks.

sbbrampton

May 31, 2018
Hello everyone, have a few queries.
1. I have not received any PCC request but a Sponsorship eligibility confirmation mail on Nov 5th that has a general checklist. Should I consider that as my PCC request and submit it. I've applied for PCC and awaiting results anyways. Hope this is not a delayed response to the PCC request.
2. I did get a medical request on Nov 18th and an appointment is scheduled in India for Dec 15th. From what I understood, tests have to be completed within 30 days and any time hospital takes to submit results should not impact. Do you guys still recommend submitting an extension request for medical? If yes, please guide me to the correct webform options.

Thanks in advance.

happy4u

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
Hello everyone, have a few queries.
1. I have not received any PCC request but a Sponsorship eligibility confirmation mail on Nov 5th that has a general checklist. Should I consider that as my PCC request and submit it. I've applied for PCC and awaiting results anyways. Hope this is not a delayed response to the PCC request.
2. I did get a medical request on Nov 18th and an appointment is scheduled in India for Dec 15th. From what I understood, tests have to be completed within 30 days and any time hospital takes to submit results should not impact. Do you guys still recommend submitting an extension request for medical? If yes, please guide me to the correct webform options.

Thanks in advance.
1. You should do PCC now and submit through email or webform or both. I did same and submitted my parent's PCC through email and webform.

2. I applied for biometric extension. They never sent me extension letter. My parents completed their biometric after 30 days.

ajccheuk

Jul 3, 2017
hi, when did your mom had her medical exam and where? in the medical instruction letter (for further test), they should have an instruction on how to contact cic when you cannot meet the deadline. Do you mind sharing what medical test she needs to re-do?I’m a bit worried because my mom has congenital heart defect and she must have been graded b in the medical dxam. it’s been 2 weeks since she had her exam and i haven’t heard anything back yet
My mom has to do additional test of Sputum test the redo the xray. The sputum test will need 2 month to get the result. So I have to request a extension. Since I have problem to register CIC Account, so wonder who/where I shoulf file the extention. The letter for additional test did mention to communicate to corresponded visa office but I don’t where is the visa office location. Wonder if I can communicate via web form or PGP email address provided.

ajccheuk

Jul 3, 2017
1. You should do PCC now and submit through email or webform or both. I did same and submitted my parent's PCC through email and webform.

2. I applied for biometric extension. They never sent me extension letter. My parents completed their biometric after 30 days.
Do you applied for extension through email or webform or both?

taran087

Jun 25, 2016
I have question guys. I applied for PGP 2020.I have already received medical request for my both parents application. I am little confused about the income requirements. Do I need to consider income for 2017,2018 and 2019 ? As I put my interest for my both parents in 2020 pool.
or do I need to consider 2018,2019 and 2020 bcz I received invitation in January 2021 and submitted application in march 2021.
Please help me out.

zzsnow7878

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
sponsor parent and grandparent
2021-02-26, Application delivered to Ottawa
2021-07-29,Linked application to MYCIC account
2021-08-26, AOR
2021-10-14,biometric request
2021-10-20,decision made
2021-10-25, medical request
2021-11-01,biometric completed
2021-11-05, passed medical exam
2021-11-11, request additional documents.
2021-11-24, Received additional documents.
2021-12-01,pre arrival letter

karachi_boyz

Dec 7, 2021
I have question guys. I applied for PGP 2020.I have already received medical request for my both parents application. I am little confused about the income requirements. Do I need to consider income for 2017,2018 and 2019 ? As I put my interest for my both parents in 2020 pool.
or do I need to consider 2018,2019 and 2020 bcz I received invitation in January 2021 and submitted application in march 2021.
Please help me out.
2018, 2019 and 2020

KShahbaz1993

Nov 15, 2021
How to submit police character certificate to IRCC?

I recieved the request to submit PCC on november 19th, I am not sure how to submit it, do I scan the pcc and email it or do I send it by mail. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you