PGP 2020

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi, I've got the message from CIC in my email that they have sent a correspondence in my Dad's GC Account. I checked my Dad's GC (CIC) account and saw the Biometrics Collection Letter Request dated Sep03 for my Mom with instruction to do it within 30 days.
thank u

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Hi everyone, I just had my Parents’s medical exam for their PGP application. Any idea how long before we get the results of the medical exam and have a final decision? Thanks in advance!
Hi, congrats. Can you provide more info about your app please? When did you submit? Mine was received Feb11, Sponsor is In Process since Aug17, but I have received a biometrics request today, Sep03 and no medical request yet. For some people usually biometrics and medical are the same date, so I am guessing maybe we get ours next week.

as far as I know, after Medical will be background (Police) check and then if everything goes well then its Passport request. I hope I am right. Some seniors in this forum can give you more info.

joshijay3006

May 14, 2018
Hello,

I received following letter today,

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your application.
OR
o Ifyouselected“No”totheStatementofConsentonthisformthenyouwouldneedto provide in addition, a completed form - IMM 5748 - Income Sources for the Sponsorship of Parents and Grandparents and an original OPTION C-Printout for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received date of your parents and grandparents sponsorship application. This document is not the same as the Notice of Assessment and the Option C available on your My Account. The Option C document is available free of charge by calling the CRA. To obtain this document please call CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

I have submitted 5768 with original application + 2020 option C when requested by cic few weeks ago.

is this just AOR ? Or I need to resubmit 5768?

Normally when they ask documents it gets updated on ECAS but there is no update on ECAS with this email/letter.

Reactions: hotsalsa

TL109

Aug 16, 2015
Got an email asking to submit the IMM5768 Financial evaluation for parents and grandparents sponsorship.
Question- the email said 'if not already included with the application please do so as soon as possible' i had submitted this with the application do i need to resubmit? Also i gave 'authorization to collect the information from CRA' check box ticked.
Question 2: I had a new born in June 2021 how do i notify IRCC?

TL109

Aug 16, 2015
Hi Everyone I received email from cic Mississauga with an attachment . The attachment says document is required to meet minimum income requirements . In next line it says if not already included in your application. Since I already included all document in my original application do I need to do anything?. I believe it is a standard format send to everyone. Can you please confirm?

I Am also struggling to link the account. I now have application no and UCI no. However despite adding all detail to link the account the account could not be found. Any idea? I very much appreciate your feedback. Thank you
same boat. Just got the same email and i had already submitted all the documents in the first go and even gave authorization to check cra. Please update if you got any info. I would believe that would be a standard process but i could be wrong.

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Question - This "request for IMM5768 (if not already submitted)" email that everyone is receiving, is it the AOR email?

If yes, then I got this email today too and since I have already provided them the said form along with my SIN, I assume no action needs to be taken. Is that correct? I haven't been checking this forum as often but its so good to see so many updates.

gsbanwait17

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Question - This "request for IMM5768 (if not already submitted)" email that everyone is receiving, is it the AOR email?

If yes, then I got this email today too and since I have already provided them the said form along with my SIN, I assume no action needs to be taken. Is that correct? I haven't been checking this forum as often but its so good to see so many updates.
I got same email today but like everyone I submitted it to them already with consent, so I am not submitting it again

Reactions: hotsalsa

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I just had my Parents’s medical exam for their PGP application. Any idea how long before we get the results of the medical exam and have a final decision? Thanks in advance!
Congrats! Did you have to mail back the results, or would the hospital do it?

many thanks

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Application Received: February 3, 2021
Ecas Status: In process (started processing dated August 10, 2021)
Quebec applicant, parents from India(2).

Hi, I saw that you are also a Quebec applicant. Just wondering if you received any letter from IRCC asking you to apply for CSQ.

Also, it seems that all forms for applying for CSQ are in french...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Got an email asking to submit the IMM5768 Financial evaluation for parents and grandparents sponsorship.
Question- the email said 'if not already included with the application please do so as soon as possible' i had submitted this with the application do i need to resubmit? Also i gave 'authorization to collect the information from CRA' check box ticked.
Question 2: I had a new born in June 2021 how do i notify IRCC?
Send in a webform. I would attach the birth certificate if you have it.

Reactions: TL109

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Hi, just wanted to check with people who's applications have started processing.

When we log into GCKeys, it says the following, is this normal? Is anyone else seeing this? (because I saw in the footnote that it seems that they dont always perform background checks it seems? ) Many thanks

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Hi, just wanted to check with people who's applications have started processing.

When we log into GCKeys, it says the following, is this normal? Is anyone else seeing this? (because I saw in the footnote that it seems that they dont always perform background checks it seems? ) Many thanks

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Are you Quebec PGP? If yes, then did you apply for Sponsorship and PR for folks to IRCC together or did you wait for getting your CSQ from QC first before applying for PR to IRCC? Any help would be appreciated!

gen_z

May 23, 2018
Are you Quebec PGP? If yes, then did you apply for Sponsorship and PR for folks to IRCC together or did you wait for getting your CSQ from QC first before applying for PR to IRCC? Any help would be appreciated!
Hi, I am a quebec PGP, I was told to apply to IRCC first and then they will send out a letter and I would apply for CSQ once the letter has been issued, though I havent received the letter yet. Are you also a Quebec PGP?