+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGP 2020

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
My parents have pretty much done just one job since like forever so I added the following topics on their resume:

Header:
Name/Profession
Email ID/Cell Phone/Website (if applicable)

Body:
Career Objective
Education
Work Experience
Hobbies/Interests

Footer:
Name
Address
Age/Date of Birth
Citizenship
Thank you so much!

Reactions: hotsalsa

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Yes, correct, like Paul suggested, include T4 incomes for that particular job for that particular year and you must include parents in family size.
I have another question. My parents already have given biometric when we applied for their super visa. Do they have to give biometric again?
They have not visited Canada yet.
Do I have to pay the biometric fee as well along with the application fee?

Thank you!

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I have another question. My parents already have given biometric when we applied for their super visa. Do they have to give biometric again?
They have not visited Canada yet.
Do I have to pay the biometric fee as well along with the application fee?

Thank you!
Yes, it is necessary to include and pay the biometric fees. I understand your situation. My parents on a Super Visa in Canada have recently given theirs too. What IRCC says is we should pay the biometric fees while applying to ensure smooth processing and if they think at a later stage that it wasn’t necessary then they will refund those fees. So yes, pay all the fees while applying.

Reactions: Samy.K and canuck78

shlbatra

Aug 22, 2017
Good question and I understand your confusion.
You only need one principal applicant. The other parent will be the dependent of your principal applicant. You only need to fill in one IMM1344 form as the principal applicant and mention other parent as the dependent.

Please note that there are other forms I think like IMM5669 and IMM5406 about Personal History and Additional Family information that you need to fill two copies both as principal applicant as well as other parent who is dependent. Hope this answers your question!
Thank you for clarifying my doubt.

open

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-apr-2014
AOR Received.
30-apr-2014
hey friends, just updating you guys, cic asked me for missing info on 19th
How do they ask, do they send the email?

Last edited:

Samy.K

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Yes, it is necessary to include and pay the biometric fees. I understand your situation. My parents on a Super Visa in Canada have recently given theirs too. What IRCC says is we should pay the biometric fees while applying to ensure smooth processing and if they think at a later stage that it wasn’t necessary then they will refund those fees. So yes, pay all the fees while applying.
Great! Thank you so much, I will pay the Biometric and application fees, for now, For the Right to residency fee I will pay later because its too much money now.

swsood1686

Mar 17, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06 -Jan - 2016 (OINP)
Doc's Request.
19 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
Nomination.....
30 -Nov -2016 (OINP)
AOR Received.
19 - Feb - 2017 (eApr)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-08-2017
Thanks for the info. Did IRCC send an email to you (the sponsor) or to the applicant(your parent)?
Hey, that's great that they requested for it. Did you acutally miss to submit the form or they asked you to resubmit?

Thanks

Feb 22, 2021
Hi everyone.
Canad post delivered 12 days ago.
No email received.
How do I know if IRCC has receive my application?
Am I supposed to get an email? Call them?
T

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey, that's great that they requested for it. Did you acutally miss to submit the form or they asked you to resubmit?

Thanks
i submitted the form, my uncle's DOB was missing because he is deceased so i did not put his DOB when i sent application, and they asked for background information which i only wrote for 10 years for my parents but they asked from when they were 18