+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGDM holders of India please share your ECA evaluation results from ICAS, BCIT ICES and CES.

Suhanigupta

Jul 29, 2019
Since WES is giving 1 year PG Diploma to Indian MBA now. ( except IIT and IIM). It is essential to find out which agency is giving masters equivalence to recognized MBA/ PGDM from India. So I request people who have already received their ECA reports from ICES, ICAS or CES to share the outcomes received.

Reactions: makanu

manish41711

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
I also want to know. Which is best to get masters equivalency for an Indian MBA? Specially now that IQAS is on hold till may next year! Which is the best out of CES, ICES & ICAS?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am also sailing in the same boat. Can anybody shed light on the subject matter?
I have applied for WES and my estimated completion date is 24/12.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
The most likely body to award masters to MBA ( not sure of PGDM) from India is CES. Have seen ICAS as well but they take insanely long (7-8 months). However I suggest intensive research before taking a decision. Good luck!!

Reactions: Milan Desai

brindan

Jan 28, 2020
The most likely body to award masters to MBA ( not sure of PGDM) from India is CES. Have seen ICAS as well but they take insanely long (7-8 months). However I suggest intensive research before taking a decision. Good luck!!
DO we have to share masters or bachelor as well to CES to get the masters equivalency?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
DO we have to share masters or bachelor as well to CES to get the masters equivalency?
not sure buddy. Since I opted for IQAS, never did a research on CES. I guess it depends on no. of years of education. Would suggest going through other threads on forum. Best luck!!

Jun 13, 2019
not sure buddy. Since I opted for IQAS, never did a research on CES. I guess it depends on no. of years of education. Would suggest going through other threads on forum. Best luck!!
Hi Brindan?

Did you received the ECA completed from IQAS?