+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGDIT from SCDL

zd

May 23, 2015
Dear All,

Just wanted to check if education points are awarded for PGDIT from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
zd said:
Dear All,

Just wanted to check if education points are awarded for PGDIT from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning?
Zero points. SCDL is not recognized by WES.

zd

May 23, 2015
Thanks scylla. So there is no point submitting the SCDL documents to WES, right?

One more thing, do all approved education assessment agencies charge the same fee or are some cheaper than the others?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
That's right - there's unfortunately no point submitting.

I'm not familiar with the fee structure and can't answer your second question.

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Hi ZD,

Most of the time WES rejects the Distance cources.I have sent my SCDL PGDBA for assessment to ICAS of Canada. Current status is "07/12/2017 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment". According to ICAS if the institute is recognized by DEB/ UGC they will assess the credential. SCDL is approved by DEB/ UGC. I will suggest you all to wait until I get the result. If it positive, I will let all forum members know as I can see loads of queries towards SCDL diploma's. Just pray that I get the positive results.

PS - Cost is $200+$85 for courier. You can submit all your credentials for assessment in one go in same fee.

Cheers!!!
Max

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
No Update and status remains as "07/12/2017 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment". They take 3-14 months to complete the ECA, thus I am assuming that they will evaluate my docs by Oct end. Hope for the best

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
No Update and status remains as "07/12/2017 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment". They take 3-14 months to complete the ECA, thus I am assuming that they will evaluate my docs by Oct end. Hope for the best
Hi dear Any news from IQAS

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Hi dear Any news from IQAS
Hi Prabhjeet - I received ECA from ICAS. They took almost 4 months. ECA was below-

SCDL PGDBA - Post Bachelors Diploma- Duration Distance Education
B. Com - Bachelors Degree (3 years).

But I will suggest you to get the ECA from IQAS, as they are taking less time and their assessment seems more accurate. ICAS did not mentioned the duration, wherein IQAS mentioned 2 years (I read in this forum only).

Regards
Max

Prabhjeet1982

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Thanks max
Actually I have done my bachelor's evaluated by Wes and I have the document
now shall I send only SCDL docs to IQAS or get bachelor's reassed from them also...??

deepti_11

Jan 30, 2018
Hi ZD,

Most of the time WES rejects the Distance cources.I have sent my SCDL PGDBA for assessment to ICAS of Canada. Current status is "07/12/2017 Application reviewed for completeness and placed in queue for assessment". According to ICAS if the institute is recognized by DEB/ UGC they will assess the credential. SCDL is approved by DEB/ UGC. I will suggest you all to wait until I get the result. If it positive, I will let all forum members know as I can see loads of queries towards SCDL diploma's. Just pray that I get the positive results.

PS - Cost is $200+$85 for courier. You can submit all your credentials for assessment in one go in same fee.

Cheers!!!
Max
Hey Prabhjeet, have you got your evaluation completed from ICAS for SCDL?

deepti_11

Jan 30, 2018
credentials for assessment in one go in same fee
Hi ZD,

Cheers!!!
Max
Hello Max,
have you got your evaluation from ICAS for SCDL.

Maxpandey

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Secunderabad
NOC Code......
Hello Max,
have you got your evaluation from ICAS for SCDL.
Yes, I did received an evaluation from ICAS. That is positive. However if you want for an assessment, please go with IQAS, as they are taking less time and providing positive evaluation.

sricharan

Mar 13, 2018
HI Max

I have received my degree recognized by WES but they haven't recognized my PGDITM from SCDL, may I know will it help if I send to IQAS? or ICAS? kindly let me know if they will recognize it.

Also with the current list of docs I have submitted my application and create an EE.. where it's showing only of 405 points, But when I check CRS calculator its showing 430. May I know why is this happening??

Can you please help me on this as I m in desperate need of help as I feel no direction to move forward.\\

Awaiting for your reply, Thanks in Advance..