+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGDBM from Unrecognized college

sandy_bnl

Nov 25, 2014
Hi

I have done my PGDBM from JK business school, Gurgaon which not recognized by any university. Now i want to apply for ECA for EE. For that do i need transcript of this course of WES will not consider this course beacause of unrecognized university.

Kinldy suggest.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandy_bnl said:
Hi

I have done my PGDBM from JK business school, Gurgaon which not recognized by any university. Now i want to apply for ECA for EE. For that do i need transcript of this course of WES will not consider this course beacause of unrecognized university.

Kinldy suggest.
Try to find your school/institute/university from the WES list, if unable to find then don't apply your ECA with WES try other designated organization.
If your school/institute/university is not in the WES list then you surely get the report mentioned the Institution status as "Non-recognized".

Canada never consider your report with non-recognized institution status, and you cannot claim points accordingly.

Note: for ECA queries try posting your queries here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-applicants-around-the-world-join-here-for-wesicasces-eca-discussions-t252236.0.html