+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGDBA from SCDL by IQAS

Incridible India

Jun 7, 2017
Dear friends,

Have anyone got their 2years post graduate diploma in business administration(PGDBA) from symbiosis centre for distant learning(SCDL) recognized by IQAS.

Your help and response is needed.

Thank you.

Reactions: d_sun

jaheer

Sep 13, 2017
Dear friends,

Have anyone got their 2years post graduate diploma in business administration(PGDBA) from symbiosis centre for distant learning(SCDL) recognized by IQAS.

Your help and response is needed.

Thank you.
Hi
I do have PGDBA from SCDL. Can you please share, if you had done evaluation via IQAS?

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Eagerly awaiting answers!

onkarsharan

Apr 21, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-07-2017
Doc's Request.
30-07-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
22-07-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
01-05.2018
Hi
I do have PGDBA from SCDL. Can you please share, if you had done evaluation via IQAS?
Did you get it evaluated from WES?

jaheer

Sep 13, 2017
Hi Onkarsh

i did not get it evaluated still

I am waiting for the feedback of the peers who did applied in ICAS and IQAS

Best regards
Jaheer

Aman Batra

Nov 5, 2017
Hi Onkarsh

i did not get it evaluated still

I am waiting for the feedback of the peers who did applied in ICAS and IQAS

Best regards
Jaheer
Today i visited abhinav immigration and y axis they clearly said that scdl degrees will not be applicable to WES or IQAS or ICAS. only the degress from Symbiosis International will be considered.

• Wow
Reactions: NoviC

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
IQAS has provided positive evaluations for SCDL PGDBAs!

Follow this thread for success stories: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/anyone-with-successful-educational-credential-assessment-eca-of-scdl.462228/page-13

Also, I had directly contacted IQAS with this question and below is their quoted response:
"IQAS assesses academic credentials only if they were obtained through formal academic education from accredited educational institutions. IQAStherefore has to authenticate that both a program of study and the institution attended meet specific accreditation requirements. While IQAS cannot evaluate credentials and institutions unless an application and documents are received, it should be noted that not all credentials obtained from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) will be assessed. Your credential may or may not be assessed, depending on the year in which it was obtained and the recognition, of SCDL and the particular program completed, by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission and other responsible apex regulatory bodies.

IQAS only conducts assessments of education obtained at institutions that meet the following recognition criteria:
• the institution is formally approved by a designated competent authority within its own country as a quality institution
• the institution is widely accepted by other institutions and agencies, both within and outside the country

Review your country’s educational institution recognition process if you’re unsure if your institution meets this criteria."

Reactions: Aman Batra

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
IQAS has provided positive evaluations for SCDL PGDBAs!

Follow this thread for success stories: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/anyone-with-successful-educational-credential-assessment-eca-of-scdl.462228/page-13

Also, I had directly contacted IQAS with this question and below is their quoted response:
"IQAS assesses academic credentials only if they were obtained through formal academic education from accredited educational institutions. IQAStherefore has to authenticate that both a program of study and the institution attended meet specific accreditation requirements. While IQAS cannot evaluate credentials and institutions unless an application and documents are received, it should be noted that not all credentials obtained from Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) will be assessed. Your credential may or may not be assessed, depending on the year in which it was obtained and the recognition, of SCDL and the particular program completed, by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission and other responsible apex regulatory bodies.

IQAS only conducts assessments of education obtained at institutions that meet the following recognition criteria:
• the institution is formally approved by a designated competent authority within its own country as a quality institution
• the institution is widely accepted by other institutions and agencies, both within and outside the country

Review your country’s educational institution recognition process if you’re unsure if your institution meets this criteria."
thanks

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
I applied/ Requested SCDL Transcript

Sent them (3) colored copy of Diploma + mark sheets and filled form and DD of Rs. 1000 ( for 2 transcripts)

I got their email reply today ( About Dispatching)

............ Your General Letter (Transcripts) is dispatched by Speed Post..........

What does General Letter (Transcripts). mean ???

Does it mean Transcripts ( including copy of Diploma , marksheet etc.) or just a General Letter ?

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
IQAS Evaluated
Success!
SCDL PGDIT 2009 as Univ Diploma

aktrs89

Oct 16, 2018
can you please tell whether we have to pay iqas first then apply transcript from SCDL or when sending transcript to IQAS??

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Kindly note that, for Transcript you have to send us the Service Request Form (SRF) http://www.scdl.net/downloads/SRF.pdf along with the DD of Rs.600/- (for 1 copy of transcript) and if you wish to get it dispatched to your communication address of India. The DD should be in favour of “The Director SCDL, Pune and must be payable at Pune. Please mention your Complete Registration Number, Full Name and Purpose on the reverse side/back side of DD

You are required to send coloured photocopy of Final Mark List and Diploma Certificate. While taking photocopy of Final Mark List, ensure to reduce the size of Final Mark List on Xerox Machine and then take the print out on A4 Size Paper.

(If you want 1-set of transcript then you will have to send 2 sets of coloured photocopy of Final Mark List and Diploma Certificate).

Additionally, please send extra one set of coloured photocopy of Final Mark List and Diploma Certificate for our record purpose. (the said photocopies should be readable)

Note : - After receiving / processing of proper applications / documents and the DD of required fees (DD dated should be of same month only) ,it will take approx..15 to 20 working days to process the request and dispatch the copies to your communication address.

Note : - Above said all documents should be in readable and clear format, damage/spoiled/misprint phot-copy of diploma certificate and final mark list cannot be consider for further requirement.

Note : If you are applying for WES /IQAS /ICAS, kindly enclosed the application form along with above said documents. (copy of WES /IQAS /ICAS – application form 1+1)

If you want your transcripts to be dispatched at abroad address, you are required to send the DD of Rs.2485/- for the same. Please mention your correct postal address (abroad address on which the transcript has to be dispatched) with pin-code land mark if any and contact no. (abroad contact number of organization on which the transcript has to be dispatched) for our further necessary requirement.

Find below the address to which the above documents and DD is to be sent, by you.

To,

Evaluation Department

Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL)

Symbiosis Bhavan, 1065-B, Gokhale Cross Road,

Model Colony, Pune – 411 016 (Maharashtra) India,

Tel. – 020 – 66211000 / Fax – 020 – 66211040 / 41

Abhijeet19

Aug 19, 2018
Today i visited abhinav immigration and y axis they clearly said that scdl degrees will not be applicable to WES or IQAS or ICAS. only the degress from Symbiosis International will be considered.
Hi,

Don't trust them. Do ur own research sometimes they lie to get the case.

fYI - I am scdl (pgdba) and got mine evaluated by IQAS. It took nearly 2-3 months for the process. Also, I have received ITA n my application is in process.

Hope it gelps.

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Hi,
I need help regarding the same.
I have got my b.com degree ECA from WES and it is equivalent to 3 years degree
Now I have completed my Pg diploma in banking and finance from SCDL , how can I use it to improve my CRS
Shall I get only the diploma validated from IQAS or is it required to get the b.com degree also validated again from IQAS