+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGD

Shahan90

Jan 19, 2019
Dear Buddy,
I have a CRS of 443 as of now. I and my wife both have Bachelor of Architecture (5 years) degree. I am planning to increase my CRS further, so I'm studying in 6 to 7-month Post-Graduate Diploma Program in Human Resource Management at Bangladesh Institute of Management Studies (BiMS), Bangladesh.BiMS certificates are awarded by QUALIFI (UK).

Will a 6 to 7-month Post-Graduate Program certificate course help in changing our level of Education from Bachelors to 2 or More degrees?

If it is accepted our score will bump to 460+.
I will be grateful for your valuable information. Heartfelt thanks in advance.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Dear Buddy,
I have a CRS of 443 as of now. I and my wife both have Bachelor of Architecture (5 years) degree. I am planning to increase my CRS further, so I'm studying in 6 to 7-month Post-Graduate Diploma Program in Human Resource Management at Bangladesh Institute of Management Studies (BiMS), Bangladesh.BiMS certificates are awarded by QUALIFI (UK).

Will a 6 to 7-month Post-Graduate Program certificate course help in changing our level of Education from Bachelors to 2 or More degrees?

443 is good enough score to get ITA within February-March 2019.

Your duration of the course doesn't matter, ECA duration is all matters. It needs to be evaluated as at least one year Canadian degree equivalent. So no one can gurantee you what would be the out come of your current studies unless you finish it and send it for ECA.

Reactions: Shahan90

mona247

Sep 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Dear Buddy,

did you get any info about the QUALIFI(UK) ECA in canada? did you finish your eca?