+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGD programs for Civil Engineers

VPS123

May 10, 2012
Trivandrum, Kerala
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am a bachelor degree holder in Civil Engineering and I have 5 years of work experience in the same field.....I would like to settle in Canada as an employment basis...So first I would like to do PG diploma in any SPP colleges in Canada . So I am asking you guys which PGD course is suited form me to stick on Canada's job market.............

abelkwh

Jul 30, 2009
VPS123 said:
Hi I am a bachelor degree holder in Civil Engineering and I have 5 years of work experience in the same field.....I would like to settle in Canada as an employment basis...So first I would like to do PG diploma in any SPP colleges in Canada . So I am asking you guys which PGD course is suited form me to stick on Canada's job market.............
First, which university or country did u graduate from?

If u are looking for engineering jobs in the future, and if u plan to work on a masters or PHD, the best choices for u would be universities where engineering jobs are easily available.

There are plenty of good civil engineering unis in Canada for PHD or Masters, any one of them would be good if u can research them.