+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGD - HUMBER - DOCUMENTATION FOR APPLYING IN JAN 2012

mojuni

Sep 8, 2011
Dear All,

I am MBA in Human Resources with 3+ years of experience in leading textile setup in Pakistan. I am intending to apply for PGD in HR at Humber College for Jan 2012 intake. My IELTS test is scheduled on 24th September 2011. Could any body suggest me filing my case. I need help in the following,

1. Minimum Bank Statement?
2. Do i need to get my all degrees attested from HEC? Is it visa office requirement ?
3. How should i prepare for the interview? What could be enquired?

Regards,

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: PGD - HUMBER - DOCUMENTATION

mojuni said:
Dear All,

I am MBA in Human Resources with 3+ years of experience in leading textile setup in Pakistan. I am intending to apply for PGD in HR at Humber College for Jan 2012 intake. My IELTS test is scheduled on 24th September 2011. Could any body suggest me filing my case. I need help in the following,

1. Minimum Bank Statement?
2. Do i need to get my all degrees attested from HEC? Is it visa office requirement ?
3. How should i prepare for the interview? What could be enquired?

Regards,

Hi,

You have studied MBA (with 3+ years of experience). And now you are aspiring for a Post Graduate Diploma (a qualification which is much lower thn a MBA degree).

Are you sure if you will get visa ? Don't you think if its an example of "study mismatch" !

mojuni

Sep 8, 2011

Do you think hiding my Masters degree is safe ? i mean there is no harm or risk to apply without mentioning it??

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mojuni said:
Do you think hiding my Masters degree is safe ? i mean there is no harm or risk to apply without mentioning it??
Hi,

Ofcourse, there is no harm. In the end we must use our own logic.

I think I did a "mistake" by writing that "short cut method". Its not a way to write on a forum.

I just express my views, I am not an expert, just a student like you. :) . But I feel you should try on a University level.

sandhujas

Jul 26, 2011
BATALA, PUNJAB, INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

many of my friends had done MBA and gone in PGD...so there is not issue.

just try to find PGD tht matches with ur previous studies

dnt hide ur MBA

mojuni

Sep 8, 2011

Ya me too expecting same as it is relevant to my prior studies and profession but in case being asked so, how should i convince as i am really intending to hold this program for having international exposure too besides other opportunities.

mojuni

Sep 8, 2011

Dear Friends,

Could you comment also on my other concerns such as minimum funds in my personal or mothers account and also is there any source for interview preperation???

Regarding my course selection, further opinions are awaited please.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

mojuni said:
Dear Friends,

Could you comment also on my other concerns such as minimum funds in my personal or mothers account and also is there any source for interview preperation???

Regarding my course selection, further opinions are awaited please.
Hi,

I think overall profile matters a lot ! To make it more conclusive, I would suggest you to try at University level, as its a well known fact that getting into a Canadian University isn't cakewalk. I hope you understand my point. If you want to carry on with your MBA (like one of my friend did!) thn you should better stay away from College level and focus on University courses.

The important thing is your academic scores, work experience, the reputation of your prospective school (*how competitive was your admission process!) and your over all profile.

What I have noticed so far is one very generalized approach, like;

1. Contact agent/consultant

2. Get LOA "within 15 days" from one of 4-5 colleges in Ontario (I am wondering why its always Ontario :) )

3. Apply and get rejected for visa mainly for incompatible course not relevant to prior studies and work, if any.

What I have noticed so far is one very generalized approach, like;

1. Contact agent/consultant

2. Get LOA "within 15 days" from one of 4-5 colleges in Ontario (I am wondering why its always Ontario :) )

3. Apply and get rejected for visa mainly for incompatible course not relevant to prior studies and work, if any.

dreampal

Aug 13, 2011
I am Pursuing (B.Tech in Information and technology) from India
looking for admission in Humer college in Enterprise Software
Development.
can u pls guide me further about job and life.

It would be really helpful if u give me any idea about the place and
people out there :)

thank you,